Jun 13, 2012
hah no , never a junkie type , just dont like them taking me away :P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I should get my brother to post in here. He was on weed for years but gave it up thankfully.

It does mess with your head, and how you think about things. That I know.

G/l getting off it dude.

Reactions: MythRohan

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
u do know that police what no right just to stop u and search u with out reasonable suspicion and u can refuse a search at any time.

am a smoker my self i probs smoke 30 a week and maybe another 20 at week end which 50 quid when u work full time and dont drink is really nothing at all. i got to the stage around feb march tho were i was easly smoking a 20 a day and i dunno were u live but we get a 20 bag weighing 1.8-2.2 i know from speaking to sam hes get 1G for a 20 was it sam. but ye dont quit out right right take it in small steps thats what am doing and it helps.

in sted of smoking 3 joints just smoke the one then drop it to a 1 skin all of a sudden u will be making a 20 last all week and slowly drop it the worst thing u can do is just give it up out right. the thing about weed is its not physical addictive like fags and harder **** its a mentel thing take it slow and take ur time

on the point of beer next to fags its the worst drug u can take look at the effect it has on u and people. the state people get them selfs in is pathetic. think about how many deaths there are in a year becuse of it every year. yet no one has ever died from green.

i really cant see it being de-criminalised just on the fact the money they make from it. yet if they released all thos who are in jail for weed offencies jails would be a hell of a lot emptier and cheaper for all of us

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
I should get my brother to post in here. He was on weed for years but gave it up thankfully.

It does mess with your head, and how you think about things. That I know.

G/l getting off it dude.

thanks... its tough as all i can think about right now is to taste the sweet nectar...
i have a goal tho and thats to buy an i5... i know its nothing to the i7 but its a goal nether the less :)

i just wanna say reading all your comments on this makes me feel a little better inside
i greatly appreciate all your views/comments , and glad to see im not being slated

joe... thanks too i get what your saying there, the system is corrupt . fanks for your advice too bud

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
thanks... its tough as all i can think about right now is to taste the sweet nectar...
i have a goal tho and thats to buy an i5... i know its nothing to the i7 but its a goal nether the less :)

i just wanna say reading all your comments on this makes me feel a little better inside
i greatly appreciate all your views/comments , and glad to see im not being slated

joe... thanks too i get what your saying there, the system is corrupt . fanks for your advice too bud

just keep at it man its not gonna happen over night and i bet most of ur friends that say the quit did just go cold turkey there just saying that to look big. what u did took balls sir even if its on lomcn. just keep ur self busy and u will be fine :D wish u the best of look

Reactions: Churchill

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
dunno where 14 grammes is an ounce oO
in ireland an ounce was costing me 450euro , and that was every 10 days , but included doorstep delivery ^^

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Not assed about the weight aslong as the stuff is high grade.

I have contacts who are regularly in Dam.... Fck knws how they get it back but they do it everytime. Once again....Win.

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
always assed about weight, i weigh b4 purchases , always high quality or 'friend' would not bother ringing my doorbell

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
YEARIGHT MATE!! in what world does a WOMAN make a Man Happy lol (unless for the obvious reasons)

i so LOL'D at that...

i have a mrs and i love her dearly!... dont get me wrong its been 3 years...

but sh!t she dont make me as happy as a Fat head of Amnesia Haze....

so i dissagree :P

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
What's ya favourite alcoholic drink?
What's ya favourite snack?
What's ya favourite fizzypop drink?
What's ya favourite weekday evening meal?

& if you had to choose

Do ya prefer KFC chips of Maccys?
Pepsi or Coke?
Doggy Position or Cow Girl?
Coffee or Tea?
Rice or Pasta?
Rock or Dance/Electronic?
Blonde or Brun?
Pizza or Mixed Grill !?