Title included with rebirth

smoochy boys on tour

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
I have seen this done before, I was curious whether I could add something into the reincarnation script in the jiffensystem to give the user a new title, when they get a new rebirth. that shows in their actual name. sort of like when someone owns sabuk wall, it shows in their name.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh i see no problem with it m8....... if u look in ur cd.ini or stress3g (must be cd.ini but iam not sure) there u will find [VIP] that is the first title name or ther first rebirth how u see it how u use it :) ........ i dunno exactly how it is with 3.55 files but ill think there u have 20 titles (Male/Female) also not sure.......... at the 3.38 version u have only 10 places starting with [VIP] u can rename it like u wanna, but in 3.38 the titles in front of name doesnt work correctly cause some players cant safe autorepot funktions...... so they put it to autoamtic and after relog they must do it again (that was the reason for me to put the title names out u make that if u let the lines in the cd.ini free, than the title owners have only another name colour in game ) on 3.55 i know no probs with it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
hmm ok ill try to hunt that down. i am running 3.55 though :) so hopefully it runs smoothly, you say there are 20 titles or so.. but they are default? or can i change them to what i like.

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
normaly u can change them to what u like at mine its 9th circle till 1st circle and the title number 10 is Server~Master but as i said on 3.38 its bugy so i delete it at present i try to color the names every title another name *lol didnt work till now but i look and search for a answer *hehe

greetz

ameno

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
You have Titles working on a 3.55 server?

If so, can you post your CD.ini so I can see what to add/change?

P.S. Only the relevent bits of course :)

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
me haven´t it working cause i havent 3.55 working. i know only it works with 3.55 files from zentaur (zedina have it working) with male /female i dunno if its from cd.ini that u have 2 titles systems 20 bits or if he script it per sql and gendercheck. So u can only hope that zedina will answer but normaly he is sweet and if he post not the direct way or script he give a link to the right way :)

lg

ameno

Upvote 0