TNT Server = Stealing Gits

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Would the 'Staff' of TNT kindly take down the links you have set on your website which are actually the work i did. I wouldn't mind if you'd asked first.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
My Tiles and Object files which contained snow. The most annoying thing about it is that they are passing it off as their own work and that p**ses me right off tbh.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
flame me if you like but the snow tiles and objects dont belong to you as to the best of my knowledge there has been snow maps around since 1.4 and they have been released untold times .

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
flame me if you like but the snow tiles and objects dont belong to you as to the best of my knowledge there has been snow maps around since 1.4 and they have been released untold times .

Maybe so, but these files are ones i custom made and not the snow files everyone else has

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
If this is true, could TnT staff contact me asap please
and? so what you made your own custom snow tile's i did. but dosnt mean i would moan about people using them. i can do everything youve done in your XMAS event it is not hard.

/ancient

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
and? so what you made your own custom snow tile's i did. but dosnt mean i would moan about people using them. i can do everything youve done in your XMAS event it is not hard.

/ancient

well done to you, want a medal? :punch:

I think you'll find it was fairly hard todo and that i'm not moaning about anything, was just a bit miffed, thats all.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
its becoming a habbit for servers to do this....we have had our magic wils taken by a server forgot the name now but yeah.

/Curt

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
your not going to stop ne server stealing files and passing it off as their own, the most that can happen is they have an account banned from lomcn.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
I know dude, its just annoying when you put the work in and they use your work before you do. lol

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh if i read it right he isnt pissed off cause someone steal it he is pissed off that he steal and TAKE IT AS HER OWN and that without asking also did he said it would be no prob if they had ask what they not did. ill think we all steal cause we use files that isnt in original from china they are original from korea. and sure noone of us has asked. BUT its a diffrent if someone use parts from wemade or parts from ppl they did with no payment.

if he had made the tiles obj and the maps how ever he have right to be pissed off if someone use it without call hims name. Sure much ppl have steal other work Example: i have used zentaur client at beginning from my server (he build it make it new but all inside was from wemade)

mhh also as i said in another thread im willing to share what i have if he need it till now noone ask me to do it ( I have LoM3 files not LoM2) but ill think i can say my opinion about stealing also here unimportend wich server files are in use

lg

ameno