To make progress, I need the following...

Join Discord

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Good Morning folks.

I need to start doing some converting of files, so I need the following. I could search, but hey, lets make conversation.

I need a clean untouched version of the mirserver files. I need to extract the locations of every NPC, name, facing direction, etc. I also will need to build new NPC's (which I can hopefully use the current NPC's text with modifications). Luckly, I will be able to use standard NPC's (which will have standard NPC dialog [if they are not quest NPC's]).

When I say clean and untouched, I really mean the original 1.4 files that came out, or the best version of those files, not files with crazy modifications or newly built quests.

Thanks very much to whomever can shoot me a proper link to them :)

Eric

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Richens said:
if you mean the original leaked files (that are not in english at all) im sure EvilEvil has them if you dont want the ones above ask [email protected]

The last version made by "the group" is what I'm looking for :) Or at least, the cleanest version to date, if someone has made one with NPC locations in the newer maps too.. that'd be great.

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Thanks folks. Done with at least moving all the NPC information to the database :) Now to work on actually making the NPC dialogs.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I thought that when i saw it moved.. tried to remove only 2 remember my permissions of that are only in GoT ¬_¬