Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
"Cream filled chocolate underpants batman!, this looks tasty"

[video=youtube;nFBrgeSjj-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFBrgeSjj-0[/video]

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
looks like some good grapics lol but lost on a island ?
the ppl that make Final Fantasy are making tomb raider now 0.0
Sweet looks good tho

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Never really been a fan of Tomb Raider. My Dad used to love them back i nthe PS1/2 days though.

Mightg rent this though and give it a try. Need some good single player games to keep me busy when bored.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Never really been a fan of Tomb Raider. My Dad used to love them back i nthe PS1/2 days though.

Mightg rent this though and give it a try. Need some good single player games to keep me busy when bored.

Burn!!

Tomb Raider used to be epic...I haven't played it since Legend on the ps2 though. I'll be getting this for sure. One thing that annoyed me in the VT is the bad voice over acting, she's got a really annoying voice now :/

edit:Oh I only just watched this vid, when I was talkin about the annoyin voice I was on about during actual gameplay

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Lara used to be a hottie, Now shes Nottie. More like a Rottie but a little more Grottie.

On-Topic - Tomb Raider is one of my Fav all time games. This however looks completely different. I hope the "Feeling" is still there.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
always used to bum tomb raider games, however i stopped playing after legend (however i did get aniversary) angel of darkness sucked so much it started to put me off the next ones. seen the game play of this, looks interesting but dont think ill be getting it.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Burn!!

Tomb Raider used to be epic...I haven't played it since Legend on the ps2 though. I'll be getting this for sure. One thing that annoyed me in the VT is the bad voice over acting, she's got a really annoying voice now :/

agree
Lara used to be a hottie, Now shes Nottie. More like a Rottie but a little more Grottie.

On-Topic - Tomb Raider is one of my Fav all time games. This however looks completely different. I hope the "Feeling" is still there.

i felt this also, character looks too different from the original.