Join Discord

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Update:

I have assembled the RubyM2 files. I am just importing them. One downfall is that it is a completely new database layout so I have to import items one by one.

could you not export to excel and move the columns around to fit ruby then reimport ?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
It's okay I think am replanning my strategy on how the server is going to work.

Now I have the ruby quest system.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
adding a new class 1/2 way through a game's life is never a good decision, as the game was never intended for that class so it has to become a type of hybrid to fit in, which treads on the toes of the other class's.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Elaborate on why you think just 3 please.

i
just used to playing mir with 3 classes i played usa mir on a assassin 4 a while and didnt reli like it tbh this is tho only reson reli i think it should just be kept to tao wiz and war but like i said b4 this is just my opinion lots will say diffrent and say they like the new class but personly my self i dont like it :)

/Skunky

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
if its not a server what is it? you're just asking for people inputs to make a good server, only to not make a server for everyone? awesome.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
It will be a server but am not posting it as a server to the public so I don't get the questions ETA? Or the public having their hopes on an upcoming server and if it doesn't come up they cant be disappointed.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
It will be a server but am not posting it as a server to the public so I don't get the questions ETA? Or the public having their hopes on an upcoming server and if it doesn't come up they cant be disappointed.

So you just want all the attention without the hassle of a online server?
The internets such a cool place right now.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Isn't he saying that these questions are for a set of server files he's working on, without any commitment to releasing an actual server?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Progress is going very slow at the moment due to me hitting snags with the maps.

Since I am trying to completely redo the game and the feel of it to bring something new to the community, it will need these snags amending. As I am not a coder I am dependent on the developer.

Should be sorted soon I imagine.

Progress:

* On a positive note I have successful imported FrozenTemple (4 floors, 1 KR & 1 quest room).
* Maps which you can look forward in seeing are:
- FrozenTemple (4 floors, 1 KR & 1 quest room).
- WoomaTemple (n/a floors, 1 KR)
- ZumaTemple (n/a floors, 1 KR)
- NumaTemple (n/a floors, 1 KR)
- JinchonTemple (n/a floors, 1 KR)
- BugCave (n/a floors, 1 KR)
* Provinces are being evaluated due to the nature of the server.

Will keep you updated on the progress of this project.