Torozor (1.9 server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Magica

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 18, 2005
Can any1 tell me the names of the Dyrags Temple maps plz or send me then thanks

Last edited:

SoulReaper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
hey can you make leveling to 42 a bit easyer it boaring as hell 2 get past that! thx

2upac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2005
Burnley
SoulReaper said:
hey can you make leveling to 42 a bit easyer it boaring as hell 2 get past that! thx

yeh - took me along time to get to 42 but after that was piss :~) just get pets and afk lvl.

2upac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2005
Burnley
Eskimo said:
It is meant to be harder from 7-42.

y is it? im afk lvling on tao (lvl 65) doing oright but, on my warr (lvl 159) im lvling faster than tao. problem here or wha? :O but nm i like it gives me a challenge :)

SoulReaper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
but it being hard to level to 42 is starting to put me off! all i do is go in and out of that stupid level cave that costing 500k a time that giveing me about 8%* a time and it gettin so boarin i just wana getpast 42 allready and start playing!

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
2upac wtf u got my char thing at bottom of ur wat ever it is

and saying it ur char

its my char so f u

2upac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2005
Burnley
madone said:
2upac wtf u got my char thing at bottom of ur wat ever it is

and saying it ur char

its my char so f u

notice it says shared gaming account? c ya on game

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
cud someone send me the exe please as *******richens is not working******** plz

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
SoulReaper said:
but it being hard to level to 42 is starting to put me off! all i do is go in and out of that stupid level cave that costing 500k a time that giveing me about 8%* a time and it gettin so boarin i just wana getpast 42 allready and start playing!

As I said do quest intil you can enter Snake Den then get a wizard to take you.

And server is down, please read the torozor forums on LOMCN to find out why, kay thanks.

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
Can some who plays send me there ftp and all the stuff u need to play as i cannot get it sorted ive been trying for just over 1 hour and still no luck, could they please zip the files up and send to me over msn ([email protected]) - i would really appreciate this.

Crazy - Im Back!

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
please im really struggeling can they send me all the stuff u need bar patches!!! like the exe all set up and everything!

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
yea it doesnt work the links screwed... can u just send me like all the stuff i really wanna play!