Torozor 2.0 High Rate Server 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
The Server is curretly down due to Blue Screen Problems im currently unsure on what to do next it just seems like 1 problem after the next. At the moment and its kind of stressfull! Since i have added this new ram it seems we are having blue screen problems but before i added the new ram i also had problems im guessing a component of some sort in my computer is damaged.

/Yoda

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
So is server going to remain up or go down like the other ones did .....

azza2k7

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2008
(omg i want server up grrrr i wana go huntin how long till its back up will it be bout few hours ????????????????????)

wtf im changing passy now somebody keeps going on my account wtff :( this is the real owner its rainbow btw

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Tbh im trying my best, If thats not good enough then i wont bother. It just seems im putting in effort and time i could be spending else where for people to have the negative attitude towards the server.

The server is back online with a few ram adjustments i cannot guarentee the stability we had before but atleast its back up (fingers crossed)

/Yoda

azza2k7

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2008
so u know when it will be back up u fink tomoz or today ?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Im not sure if our curent auto patcher is working correctly there is a full client in my sig and then you need to patch that with everything on the download site : www.hellzloose.com/torozor

/Yoda

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Auto-patcher is getting worked on.
Hopefully we will have a new one soon, so this one wont use java as many people seemed to have trouble with it for some reason.

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
i cant get on lol i have everythin updated to were it needs to be and when i load the exe i get my usual message about how a couple of things r missing but ive always had that. and then the screen goes black and nothin happens

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
Server is down atm it will most likly be up in arround 20minits the host is Changing his cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.