Torozor 2.0 High Rate Server 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
It appears to be offline.
I will try and get some information on it asap.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
yoda is hosting, bound to be down and shiz hes useless lol

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
well thats annoying get in from work wanna chill out and its downn =.=

come on yoda :D

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
ffs ppl hes trying as hard as he can u lot nagging on a form saying hes **** etc aint guna make him feel like his work is worth while is it? hes just guna feel liek theres no point in putting it back up since people like you dont apprisiate the work hes putting in 2 keep the server online so that we can play. sure theres plently of other things you could go and do. you open ur curtains u'd realise its "sunny"

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
we do apprichate it, were just bored out are brains and i jsut wanna relax cus ive had a rough week lol

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
well thats annoying get in from work wanna chill out and its downn =.=

come on yoda :D

1st bit doesnt sound like u apprisiate the work hes doing fact is he cant help that its down hes trying his best.

more to life than mir isnt there lol? go out have a laff etc more fun than sitting waiting for a server to come online and post "omg its down whens it guna b up" as wen its up then yoda or another part of the team will post saying that the server is back up so there is no need for all the "wens it guna be up" pointless posts

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
your just making even more pointless posts lets just stop moaning and hope tht he gets server up, i dint mean to sound like i was aiming blame at him ..

come on yoda best server out is offline :(

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
yoda is hosting, bound to be down and shiz hes useless lol

Thats funny, ......................................Its not worth replying to you..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Currently waiting for the new dedicated server to be setup. We had to cancel our old one due to problems. Im hoping it should be setup within a couple of hours.

/Yoda

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Thats funny, ......................................Its not worth replying to you..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Currently waiting for the new dedicated server to be setup. We had to cancel our old one due to problems. Im hoping it should be setup within a couple of hours.

/Yoda

wooo, cheers for update m8,dnt worry about the person dissin your hosting :P

great server cnt wait till its bk :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

/Yoda
cool mate cant w8 i've wanted to try this morning but it was down takin a small break from wow and i want to play toro missed it :D

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
As Killmaster said please dont use this thread now use our sub lomcn Torozor Forum link in above post

Update: Just received the dedicated server infomation, The server should be online withing 20-40 mins max!

Hope to see you all ingame soon!

Myself or killmaster will post the new exe shortly!

/Yoda

Status
Not open for further replies.