Torozor 2.0 High Rate Server 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Its fixed. I tried something with the invasion to allow for more but I ****ed up on something.

Should be sorted with a simple reboot. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm at college so I can't help you at the moment.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Just done the quick reboot to fix the invasion cheers killmaster, Server back Online!

/Yoda

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
Yeah Who The F**k are you and who do you think you are

i learned not to judge a book by its cover but im personaly guessing ur one of those geeks who dont stop playing and when they get owned in a 1v1/pvp they pm the winner saying "go Cry" am i right just wondering?

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
ss i know server is ace m8 but this is the only time i have to play on it
i got work in the mornings till 5:30pm n im knackard after that
+ a phew drinks make me a bit cranky got no booz left :(

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
what i suggest is that any of u who dont have all the maps/patches etc for this server download them while its down lol gives u summink to pass the time. thats what im doin since i jus got the exe n its down i may aswell get everythin else since u guys say its so good

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
1. I am a LegEnd
2. i have a full time job
3. i have been round here a hell off a lot longer than u
4. no i am 1 of them ppl that kill u and lol in rl when u cry
5. How the F*** can u call me a geek when ur spamming a forum asking when server will be up when u was told ABOUT 20 mins SHUT UP AND WAIT

codie

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 8, 2003
any1 help me? i downloaded the client and new exe, but i cant get past login screen when i type my id and password? any1 know whats up?

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
any1 help me? i downloaded the client and new exe, but i cant get past login screen when i type my id and password? any1 know whats up?

i dont even get to login screen lol i get an error the server is down atm apparently its due up any minute

codie

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 8, 2003
i tryed gettin on it yesterday and still couldnt get past login screen =/ hope someone can help me as its a belta server.

Status
Not open for further replies.