Torozor - HighRate [1.9] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
ive played mir for about 7 years and i wouldn't want u to kiss my ass, all i would require is professionalism which is to be expected from a GM, which would of been something along the lines of "Kanz, could you please use that skill somewhere else or change your mode?" and then if I carried on doing the skill for more than aminute after you said that or replied with no then you would have grounds to kick me but not "stop"1..2..3..4...5 /Kick

Plus I really was lvling my skill - not to piss people off.

lmao i love how u actually beleive wat ur sayin is a viable argument rofl ....im as proffesional as u put it .. as any gm ever was or ever will be tbh lol
u was pissing ppl off hence bein kicked after refusing to take any1s advice
now it happened .... get over it ffs lol
but feel free to reply n get the last word in as ur 1 of those types i can tell lol

m4zz

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 8, 2008
usa
I would like to say the only reason i had said anything was because i had a decent buff on from b4 and when i came into sz it was lost due to you being on peace mode no biggy i was just letting it known hoping u would change mode in case anyone else was in the same situation , spam can be annoying even worse when you are trying to talk and having to scroll all the time due to buff spam. i had said ting him as a jk and you took it seriously then others started to complain about the spamming.

OK i think enough is enough maybe just suggest placing a skill leveling zone in for future reference so this does not happen in the future or asking people to level the skills in pet parking zone or be in a non spamming mode :),

Enjoy life,

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I'm so glad so many of you would have kicked me :) <3 you all too

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Lol, professional.

As if that word can even be used for a Mir server ran by children.

But, what do I know? ;)

Cursed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2008
UK
I thought the server was going to be up lastnight?

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

eny updates please post on here thankyou

Cursed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2008
UK
should be up running today considering it was supposed to be lastnight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.