Torozor - HighRate [1.9] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
person above me already posted forum update :(

person above me is also a nob :) all the negativ comments about server ... wat a nob :)

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I wasn't being a 'nob' as you put it some of us have the brain cells to see into the future.

Don't get me wrong hope it is back up soon but if not ill be the first to say 'I told you so'

x

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
yea u "told us so" every other post .... every server will go down none last forever ...

and no .... no you cannot see into the future ;)

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
professional is not leaving players for hours on end at a time with no information ...

i do hope that wasnt aimed at me ... i know as much as any1 else as its Torozor sorting the move to new host

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
i'm very sure that the gm's will be doing every thing in there power to get the server back online so all the mir geeks including my self can get back to lvling and what not :PP

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
was not aimed at anyone ... was aimed at the whole "team" :)

did u not just read what i wrote lol ? but lend me ya crystal ball m8 n ill ava crack at lettin u no wats gonna happen ... lol

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Aimed at 'Team'? he is part of the team so there for it was aimed at him.

Last edited:

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
now you are the one misunderstanding :) i dont wana know wats gona happen, i was asking about you not telling people what has happened ... lol :)

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
now you are the one misunderstanding :) i dont wana know wats gona happen, i was asking about you not telling people what has happened ... lol :)

i know as much as any1 else .... did u miss that part ? lol i gm it i have nothing to do with the hosting side so wud u rather i just tell ppl wat im guessing lol ?

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
thats y i said i wasent aiming it at anyone of you as a person it was to the whole team :) as a whole ... not much of a "team" lol

anyways lets move on a hope it gets sorted :) so i can get on with torozor for the 3rd time :)

still as awesome as the 1st time tbh :)

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
From Toros post on forum im guessing new host is fking about i really dont no anymore than that atm ><
cant say im happy about it either tbh :( just makes us all look bad

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
thats y i said i wasent aiming it at anyone of you as a person it was to the whole team :) as a whole ... not much of a "team" lol

anyways lets move on a hope it gets sorted :) so i can get on with torozor for the 3rd time :)

still as awesome as the 1st time tbh :)

I'll break down there point.

Your comment was aimed at the "team" it should of been aimed at the "host" because the "team" hasn't been informed of what's going on they're getting the updates as you're getting them.

Any clearer?

-Drell/Czeldabolg

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
i could ask around for a host my uncle has a business line no limit or speed cap but no spare computer to put it on so

shortstuff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2008
people have been offering the gm`s for a server to use it on in all fairness i just dont think they paid to much attention:P

good server tho i hope it comes bk up im just not surprised if it dont thats all:P

/not kitana

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
people have been offering the gm`s for a server to use it on in all fairness i just dont think they paid to much attention:P

good server tho i hope it comes bk up im just not surprised if it dont thats all:P

/not kitana

its more a case of who can be trusted than whos got a spare pc in all fairness

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i would offer to host, but shame im on a network with 5other computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.