Torozor Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
kevin87 said:
hi, im downloadin parts to the server off the pathces and im not gettin forbidon y is tht??, o and it wasnt doin this the ova day

The Website is down for know should be back up and workin soon i have been told and bleh what do you mean when we post the new exe do you not have the static exe?

WuLong

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 4, 2005
the exe isnt on that site... its just that data no exe in it ... could someone please post it.. i would love to play the server. ty

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
dont see why not if u want add me on msn i can send u full map but soz about data cause it takes forever via msn

[email protected] im on most of the time so add me when ure ready

Dalisu :)

sean2004

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
Ellesmere Port
any 1 hlp me, ive d/le all patches and trying to get on and the thing just flashes and nothink happens any ideas anyu 1 ?

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
that normaly means you have the wrong (or corrupt)exe and / or liebao.dll as far as i know

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
After the Next Reboot you will all need to download the exe again due to port changes to block ledu 2.5...ect cant rember exactly what its called but yeh just to let you know.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
the guide was to stop the exploit of ledu 2.50 on servers. as far as i know it that guide should work on 1.4 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.