Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i will be coming back to toro v soon :) comp crashed and lost everything. just gotta download patches again :)

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
erm, why is it down? i click Torozor Exe, i get on the ID and Pass bit, then i type it in. It just doesnt do nothing. Then i try exe again. And Same Problem.

Why? Pls help me!

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Fallstaff said:
erm, why is it down? i click Torozor Exe, i get on the ID and Pass bit, then i type it in. It just doesnt do nothing. Then i try exe again. And Same Problem.

Why? Pls help me!

it aint down m8 theres always been a prob loggin into toro for some reason (i think summit in the files is a bit feked lol) just keep login in u will get on i promise ya :)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah its file and router problem, dont seem to work well together, could fix it but would mean host wont be able to get on the server from his network :P

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
niss could you fix the auto teleport in town when you log?Because i've noticed a box in top left with Daily Quests and something more but i cant use it because it auto take me to sz and the box dissapear...

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Loved1 said:
this happens for every1, and it hasnt been fixed. therefore, it cant be anything of importance
lol if there are daily quests its really important i never seen daily quests in mir2 :P

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
tbh theres looooads that needs fixing and updatin on ere.

the job center npc were u need to clear a room of mobs for game points which u exchange for prizes is fecked. the first one gives u one game point which i suppose is fair enough the second one costs 5 points and gives u 3 for cmpletein it the 3rd one is 15 points and gives u 5 points for completein. so the only way u can clock up points is to do the first one for 1 gamepoint. some of the prizes on there r expensive and tbh i dont see anyone doin it 17000 times for a sword or things like that. at my lvl there pointless now. except for the bonus stats.

alot of the quests r very unclear or dont actually work lol like secret npc still under construction and one of the area's inside and area of secret realm is under construction aswell. the npc in underground town LostLord needs a dress findin but doesnt say were it drops and everyone ive asked has no idea does the dress even drop?? if so were and is the place u tele in any good lol?. alot of the rewards dont match the rareity of the items needed for the quest itself. for example the last quest i did i needed 20 essence bundles 10 toro(l)bundles n 5 toro(m) bundles. now the essence bundles r 25 mill a go. so im sure u guys can do the math. the reward from the quest was 50 mill cash and i can tele to a cave that is still under construction. the following quest is t get a LordTaoBlade aaagain but it doesnt work even if u give him the blade he still wants one and u dont get a reward or nething. needs fixing tbh lol

the last quest from secret realm chief needs sortin tbh lol the ZenOmaBelts r mega hard to find ive seen lvl 160+'s with the lvl 130 belt on cos its that hard to get and u need it for the quest aswell.

next is pets. after lvl 120 pets r pointless there should be more pets that r tamables or that u can get but there arent really so i find i dont use them when i could really do with them sum times. prehaps a quest for some harder wizz pets would be a good idea as tao's get some pretty cool pets themselves. which ive seen solo in places like bdd and dryag temple. i havent had a pet that can handle stuff on 1st of bdd lol.

SW REFINES wtf is goin on?????? we have a quest to refine an npc's pick axe and yet we can even use refine unless were part of sw guild tbh this isnt fair at all. why set out a quest that cant be done till a high lvl when and if sw leaders accept u for a crap reward cos ill bet its a brace for lvl 30 or summink daft like that. refinery needs to be made available for all members of the server and not just one guild! ill bet they dont even use refine because of the books refines sytem. in 3 book refines i added over 20 mc to my wep that kicks refining ass. so now the reward from that quest and alot of others r pointless for me should i ever complete them as my lvl ish too high.

also are slaves permenant?? can u re summon them once uve payed the 200mill for them are they even worth payin that much for everyone ive asked doesnt know.

i am not havin a go at this server cos tbh its the most addictive server ive played in a whiloe these r just pointers and things that r in need of immediate adjustment in order to stop them loosin there value. and to make game play a little smoother.

could i have some gm response as to wether any of these thing will be fixed and preaps a rough time scale for them. thnks

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
vagrant its not important as there are not daily quests as nobody is added / modifying the server. therefore, there will not be a new quest everyday

TrIpP

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
$omeone said:
u idiot Torozor server will be dead with out poison for taos as thats how taos play game with there poison and lr is good will take all fun out of being a war keep all spells in Servers doing well at the moment so leave it be.
/MadManMc

so tht makes me an idiot? stfu

point taken about LR and uve converted my opinion, but taos with a pro and jst hav to pois once to kill u, abit much aint it, it shud be slightly lowerd

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
Paine said:
tbh theres looooads that needs fixing and updatin on ere.

the job center npc were u need to clear a room of mobs for game points which u exchange for prizes is fecked. the first one gives u one game point which i suppose is fair enough the second one costs 5 points and gives u 3 for cmpletein it the 3rd one is 15 points and gives u 5 points for completein. so the only way u can clock up points is to do the first one for 1 gamepoint. some of the prizes on there r expensive and tbh i dont see anyone doin it 17000 times for a sword or things like that. at my lvl there pointless now. except for the bonus stats. last time i checked it doesnt "cost" points to do the job, just you need to have a certain amount of points added up from earlier jobs to move onto the next.

alot of the quests r very unclear or dont actually work lol like secret npc still under construction and one of the area's inside and area of secret realm is under construction aswell. the npc in underground town LostLord needs a dress findin but doesnt say were it drops and everyone ive asked has no idea does the dress even drop?? if so were and is the place u tele in any good lol?. alot of the rewards dont match the rareity of the items needed for the quest itself. for example the last quest i did i needed 20 essence bundles 10 toro(l)bundles n 5 toro(m) bundles. now the essence bundles r 25 mill a go. so im sure u guys can do the math. the reward from the quest was 50 mill cash and i can tele to a cave that is still under construction. the following quest is t get a LordTaoBlade aaagain but it doesnt work even if u give him the blade he still wants one and u dont get a reward or nething. needs fixing tbh lol

the quests mentioned are ones begun by the last toro server team before it was taken down. they remain incomplete because a) its a different team, and b)theres alot of thought involved in making unbiased quests for a high level high stat server with zero gold based economy. they will be completed eventually and all the information required will become available. be patient

the last quest from secret realm chief needs sortin tbh lol the ZenOmaBelts r mega hard to find ive seen lvl 160+'s with the lvl 130 belt on cos its that hard to get and u need it for the quest aswell.

Its always been this way. All quest onthis server are easy to do you just need the patience and a bit of luck to get the right item dropped. It would be pointless if you could do every quest after 10 minutes of starting it.

next is pets. after lvl 120 pets r pointless there should be more pets that r tamables or that u can get but there arent really so i find i dont use them when i could really do with them sum times. prehaps a quest for some harder wizz pets would be a good idea as tao's get some pretty cool pets themselves. which ive seen solo in places like bdd and dryag temple. i havent had a pet that can handle stuff on 1st of bdd lol.

once pets become useless most players are adept enough to not need them anyway. a 120+ char can give any mob in game atleast a tickle. uber pots and stats mean that unless you make a pet almost invincible, its inconceivable to expect a better pet to be made available.

SW REFINES wtf is goin on?????? we have a quest to refine an npc's pick axe and yet we can even use refine unless were part of sw guild tbh this isnt fair at all. why set out a quest that cant be done till a high lvl when and if sw leaders accept u for a crap reward cos ill bet its a brace for lvl 30 or summink daft like that. refinery needs to be made available for all members of the server and not just one guild! ill bet they dont even use refine because of the books refines sytem. in 3 book refines i added over 20 mc to my wep that kicks refining ass. so now the reward from that quest and alot of others r pointless for me should i ever complete them as my lvl ish too high.

that book refine cant add dura. the weapon shop quest requires dura to be added the old fashioned way. but yes, the refine npc in sw is buggged and has been for a long time. this one i agre needs sorting.

also are slaves permenant?? can u re summon them once uve payed the 200mill for them are they even worth payin that much for everyone ive asked doesnt know.

no they arent permanent. but 200mil is 15mins hunting once ur a decent level. plus you can equip them with any kit you yourself can wear, including paras and pros.

i am not havin a go at this server cos tbh its the most addictive server ive played in a whiloe these r just pointers and things that r in need of immediate adjustment in order to stop them loosin there value. and to make game play a little smoother.

could i have some gm response as to wether any of these thing will be fixed and preaps a rough time scale for them. thnks

im no gm, infact i only know of one anyway, but hope that answers some of your concerns

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
GM attention please my char is stuck on the server i CANNOT login to it and i need it for the SW that is coming up. i have heard only way to get it back alive is server reboot.. i have disconnected my net and restarted my computer but it does not work what so ever it is just that char not my account.. my char is blizzard 103 wizz it is stuck next to the welcome npc any help would be much appreciated...

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
its not online :O i clicked exe and it comes up with box and chinesse

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Ult - BANNED for hacking Elements char, and yes i have full proof from the logs.

Do yourselves a favour dont hack on my server i WILL find u and ban u if u do, BE WARNED!

/Host

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
downloading server now:D
not played mir2 in ages iam sure lots of yas no me
be nice to be back lvling
and taos sound nice

\davids

Status