Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
ok it shud be back up know i dont want complaints about regular reboots ect its hows it got to be if recive complaints ect i will just stop the server untill the the 1 is fixed ;)

Enjoy

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
i cant get on?? is it just me?

but im glad u found what the problem is and goodjob on sorting it so quickly mate

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
nope its not hang on lol this is harder on a laptop to do >.< ill report back when i get it sorted out sorry

AngelEyes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
*admires aspiration* lol if it was me ah wudda given up by now n said o well yer screw yas ;D gotta wait! :D:D

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Purple said:
and u think ur power suply went out on its own ?

how about shut the **** up u little idiot you think you done this lmfao grow up idiot i created this problem by axident so go get urself a life

on another note im not sure about the server im lost for ideas on what to do now :S runiing windows 2000 if any 1 knows of any firewalls on there please let me know

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
Zidio said:
how about shut the **** up u little idiot you think you done this lmfao grow up idiot i created this problem by axident so go get urself a life

on another note im not sure about the server im lost for ideas on what to do now :S runiing windows 2000 if any 1 knows of any firewalls on there please let me know
Stop trying 2 make it look like i havnt owned u and ur server.

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
purple y u even replying to this server if u dnt play tbh if u ant gonna play piss off wit the **** and grow up tbh ur a noob and u think u all that coz u in tm tbh grow up and go make m8s irl since no1 likes u and yoda hope u get it all fixed soon m8 need help just ask m8

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Purple said:
Stop trying 2 make it look like i havnt owned u and ur server.

ok then if you would like to explain how the *** you could damage my power suply without phisicly touching it ill give you a medal intill then *** off noob

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
he cnt less he lives near u and put water onit lol just happens tbh ant no ones fault

yoda just rember feeer a 16 year old he dnt kno *** all his just a lil kid who gets pick on if he gose out tbh he needs a life and stop tryin to act hard on forums and game

if ya want yoda i can make ya a new lvlin cave if u want or a new town got nout else to do

Last edited:

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
Send So Many Packages To Ur Pc It Burns Ur Power Supply, 2 Much For Ur Computer 2 Hand

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
lmao that cause the pc to cash u noob u get a power supply thing that to stop it doing that u noob ur such full of **** if u send to much packages ur internet shuts down then what u gonna send? when his internet gone u cnt tbh pretty much owned go and learn some more stuff about comps

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
u sure (i dosed that y server gone down) lmfao when he power supply went tbh m8 u cnt dose since u need more then 5 comps and 10gig internet to over right his to make server go down and if ur dosin u just make it lag get ur facts right

tbh mod ban his account

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
No Purple, you see it was actually me who broke the power suply. I have used my magic book to summon 100 elfes who flew over to Yoda's house, had an orgy and drowned the power suply in semen.

P.S. You probably won't know what I am talking about as you are obviously still in early stages of puberty judging by your immature behaviour.

/Sweet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.