Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

kieden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2004
ugh how do i sort the Wrong thing out..makin me cry....no lvlin =(

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Zidio said:
:tongue1: :tongue1:

ooops yeh soz nice one gelln mate. :tongue1:

downlad this and extract it into your data folder and walah should work. as explained above. that link works.

kieden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2004
Zidio said:
downlad this and extract it into your data folder and walah should work. as explained above. that link works.

i did >_< and i still get Wrong!

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
download the full client posted a few posts upwards and replace the exe then. all i can suggest as that should have worked.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
i gather u like to spam this thread then with unwanted and useless info like my post :) but im happy now i finished college, BLEH i fink i knew ur name but forgotten it and do u actually play Torozor now?

AngelEyes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
oi i kno most of yas dnt like that feeer dude whoever he is/was ( ah dint kno him so :P ) but ah jus thought i mayaswell let yas hav a goosey at sumthin i seen in torozor XD lol make of it what u will but well yer - ere goes; {I MEAN THE TEXT BOX BTW LOL}

images306cr.jpg

o well :D

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
AngelEyes said:
oi i kno most of yas dnt like that feeer dude whoever he is/was ( ah dint kno him so :P ) but ah jus thought i mayaswell let yas hav a goosey at sumthin i seen in torozor XD lol make of it what u will but well yer - ere goes; {I MEAN THE TEXT BOX BTW LOL}

images306cr.jpg

o well :D

lol Sweet got one of his freind's to tell me to get a fkin life lal, shows that he got from 120+-160 in 1day with server laggy (being on slower pc) and spawns been lowerd

images028bh.jpg

Last edited:

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
tbh evil n anci im on they side on this as no sweet isnt feeer dont b so stupid he was lyin... jees n tbh anci no sweet dosent need any help as own said sweet is a fast lvler on toro n he never got from 120-167 over night he was lvl 151 on the after noon befor i went off n i went about 6pm piss easy 2 do like 16 lvls over night n all day on a war

ps give up on wiz as they suck ass cant do nout yoda u scrwed wizzs over i now remember y i sold code on last toro

Last edited:

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Evil, what you need is a sense of humour, the whole "The Muffia" thing is obviously a parody on "The Mafia". Why I said I was feer is because Ancient said to me "I bet you one of feeer/fubu/piper". A bit random, so I laughed and told people in my guild that Ancient thinks I am one of them.

And Ancient, you keep kind of stepping on your point. You told me that I am so sad for trying to catch you up, etc, yet as soon as I catch you up you are never out of the leveling room. And by the way, I level for myself and for my guild, I could understand if I was trying to rub it in and start PMing saying I am higher, etc, but YOU are the one who started sending me envious pathetic PMs when YOU found out that I outleveled you.

I don't need no help leveling, however it is convenient when somebody afk levels me, I don't understand what's so sad about that. In my opinion, it is alot more sad that you don't have any friends to do so for you, as you said to me "i don't trust any of my friends" - well in that case they are not your friends, are they.

/Sweet

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
jenover said:
Evil, what you need is a sense of humour, the whole "The Muffia" thing is obviously a parody on "The Mafia". Why I said I was feer is because Ancient said to me "I bet you one of feeer/fubu/piper". A bit random, so I laughed and told people in my guild that Ancient thinks I am one of them.

And Ancient, you keep kind of stepping on your point. You told me that I am so sad for trying to catch you up, etc, yet as soon as I catch you up you are never out of the leveling room. And by the way, I level for myself and for my guild, I could understand if I was trying to rub it in and start PMing saying I am higher, etc, but YOU are the one who started sending me envious pathetic PMs when YOU found out that I outleveled you.

I don't need no help leveling, however it is convenient when somebody afk levels me, I don't understand what's so sad about that. In my opinion, it is alot more sad that you don't have any friends to do so for you, as you said to me "i don't trust any of my friends" - well in that case they are not your friends, are they.

/Sweet

lol u are trying to catch me up when u first started u said to me im a noob and ur gonna take over me no matter what took me days toget 120-160 and only took u couple dosnt matter how fast you are at leveling the point is that the server been lagging because Yoda is hosting on a slower pc and there's less spawns to reduce the lagg

and i didnt say bet ur fubu/piper/feeer u fool i said i bet ur like one of them get ur fact's right u idiot me sending pathetic pm's looked at ur self m8? ur the one who's tryin to take over me im highest because i level all the time when the server wasnt in the state its in atm i would be 170+ by now if the problems happend the host pc and m8, ur 167 right? when u was tryin to pk me in Ant layer i was 168 u stood next to me while LR'in and you wouldnt para same with NWO and somebody afk lvling you is classed as helpin as he's spending his time on ur character.

Last edited:

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
daneo1989 said:
lol u are trying to catch me up when u first started u said to me im a noob and ur gonna take over me no matter what took me days toget 120-160 and only took u couple dosnt matter how fast you are at leveling the point is that the server been lagging because Yoda is hosting on a slower pc and there's less spawns to reduce the lagg

and i didnt say bet ur fubu/piper/feeer u fool i said i bet ur like one of them get ur fact's right u idiot me sending pathetic pm's looked at ur self m8? ur the one who's tryin to take over me im highest because i level all the time when the server wasnt in the state its in atm i would be 170+ by now if the problems happend the host pc and m8, ur 167 right? when u was tryin to pk me in Ant layer i was 168 u stood next to me while LR'in and you wouldnt para same with NWO and somebody afk lvling you is classed as helpin as he's spending his time on ur character.

For the last time, I am not trying to catch you up, I am trying to get high level for myself and for my guild. i couldn't care less what level you are, but obviously you care about mine because you keep checking it and if I outlevel you you start PMing me with sad comments. I don't know why it took you so long to get 120-160, but I have played this server twice before and always have been a decent leveler, in my opinion anything under 180 is easy.

You are telling me to get my facts right? Let's examine your statements first. When I started the server i didn't even know who you were, so why would I message you saying stuff like you are a noob and I will catch you up? And besides I am not like that anyway.

You tryed to lr me when i was almost a screen length away from you, get a better PC. Besides the point, while on topic of LR fights consist of more than LR you know. In your case if you can't LR you leg it. If you can't stand for your words, don't start beef with me.

And finaly, don't try to stir stuff up. You just look like an idiot making statements which everybody knows are untrue. People who know me on the server know what I would and would not do, and what you accuse me of saying or doing sounds rediculous.

/Sweet

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
ps give up on wiz as they suck ass cant do nout yoda u scrwed wizzs over i now remember y i sold code on last toro[/quote]

lol wiz's own mate,w8 til its high like 180 and go omagod/king see whats sh1t

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
I havent fully read all of the above post but from what i have read the spawns were never lowered the server hasnt really ever been under any lag issues either. and sorry kill lol >.< sweet has been a known fast leveler from the past few torozor`s if i remember correctly so less of the spam please. no corrupt has taken place what so ever i can asure you all of that and could happily post the logs.

MekWarrior

Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2003
Newcastle
lol arguing at leveling haha... and u think lvling 24/7 is a gud thing?

having a life wud b a gud thing :middle:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
MekWarrior said:
lol arguing at leveling haha... and u think lvling 24/7 is a gud thing?

having a life wud b a gud thing :middle:

no one can level 24/7 lol and this life comment joke thingy is getting abit old in the mir history now i would say its upto the person how many hours they spend a day on a game not urs ;) so leave them to it thier life not urs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.