Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Paine said:
must admit i like this server only a couple of things wrong with it. theres no e shock books looool theres a taming room with no way to tame them lmao. needs fixing

and the lvlin area's like 42 58 etc r tiny little rooms and the spawns r every 5 mins ish and u only get like 10 mins in there. the rooms want to be bigger or there should be an npc in there that spawns mobs for u. for a price.

E Shock now added to shop, lvlin rooms ment to be small to keep lvling down :)

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
niss. i was just wondering about kits...
(not sure about 120)

how comes there is a kit every 5 or so levels then at 135 you have to wait 15 lvls for next kit? :(

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Loved1 said:
niss. i was just wondering about kits...
(not sure about 120)

how comes there is a kit every 5 or so levels then at 135 you have to wait 15 lvls for next kit? :(

any idea ?

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Loved1 said:
so you aren't adding anything at all to the server?

yep will be but i cant give u an explanation as to why certain things are the way they are, as thats how they were when i got the files :)

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
niss said:
maybe ask Sooden as he made the server :P

/Host

maybe me and sooden got bored of making stuff for people that were not appreciative of our work, hence why we gave up in the end.

/sab

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
saber said:
maybe me and sooden got bored of making stuff for people that were not appreciative of our work, hence why we gave up in the end.

/sab

I totally agree m8, why do u think i stopped developing Crusade, this is why im now happy to just host :)

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Loved1 said:
hmm. and how on earth, in both of your case, did nobody appreciate it?

U got a point there "nobody" is the wrong word, its just when u make a server and host it u cant please every1 so theres always some1 wingeing about summit (its very stressful tbh). But yea i agree "nobody" was deffo the wrong choice of word :)

I no most ppl appreciate it but a small minority of ppl spoil it for the most part with the wining and wingeing but hay thats server life for ya :P

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
niss said:
U got a point there "nobody" is the wrong word, its just when u make a server and host it u cant please every1 so theres always some1 wingeing about summit (its very stressful tbh). But yea i agree "nobody" was deffo the wrong choice of word :)

I no most ppl appreciate it but a small minority of ppl spoil it for the most part with the wining and wingeing but hay thats server life for ya :P

Who said nobody , i said people in general are never happy with the outcome of the server whether its EXP or items, events, corrupt Gms ect ect. it all gets to the server owners.

/saber

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
this a few things i notic
old school got like 4 - 5 lvl 180+ ppl
quartz shes played like a week and alredy 185+ wdf there a prob think gm gone currpted again and like 3 ppl got luck+10 and 13 wdf fuked up and most of there members like 150+ thats all just fuked up

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
now that OS has more then 4-5 level180+'s within week's when it took me and Sweet more then have been playin im finding it strange that Quartz was playin acouple days and she was 170+ and i hardly see her online then she says i stay in the small lvling room's well ur loosing all this money and spawns crap how the hell can she lvl that fast same with Sweet i no that sweet has acouple people playin him not botherd about that if he wants help so be it. i dont the fact that new ppl are just starting then being 180+ within a week when its took me/nwo/sweet our time it need's looking into and these l+13 l+10 l+6 wep's are kinda strange all the wep's have the same chance of getting luck ive used over 600+ bene's and i could only get my PaladinBlade l+4 nothing else and they walk around with these wep's with so high luck summat fishy goin on here i wouldnt say Yoda is corrupt but summat is wroung about this need's to be attended to tbh

i aint botherd about this its a game i no that but id h8 to find out that one of my gm's are corrupt and helpin players level anyway wasnt niss being corrupt when it first went online? not pointin finger's m8 but it needs to be starting somwhere or FUBU as he's hacked Xanana so ive been told and he's planning to hack YODA whats gonna happen next us getting hacked for items?

/ancient

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Don't say your complaining on here too :'(

Who cares if they use h4x0rz, they are loosing out on valuable leveling fun.

/Taoist

p.s whats with teh lagg :P

Status
Not open for further replies.