is it coming back ?
:attack:

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Went down, was going to host it my self but the host stole the files.

I may put it back up in a few month when 1.9 files are released but I doubt I will find a host for it.

Riona2k3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003
Leeds
I did not steal the files,
Check the server advertisment... i told you loads of times that you can have the files back i even gave you 7 days after i told you to collect them to come onto msn and i would send them to you and if you didnt come on msn within the 7 days a would delete the files.... so i deleted them.... end if the f**kin story

Plummet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2005
yeah but whats the point of deleting files if wasnt yours?

Riona2k3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003
Leeds
he had his chance to collect the files.... he didnt collect them.... i didnt want them makin my harddrive a mess.... so i deleted them.... i deleted the files because it is my hard drive.... got a problem with that?

Plummet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2005
nope but did he get the message saying he had 7 days to get em or u would delete em?

Riona2k3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003
Leeds
Plummet said:
nope but did he get the message saying he had 7 days to get em or u would delete em?
Yeah he did get the message and so did his brother

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
Lol my posts make no sense, was ‘typing under the influence‘ It was about the old (original torozor sever was up that day just for a laugh, but its all over now so it don’t matter  Pitty I never got to see this other verion of torozor, would have be interesting.