Torozor

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Doesnt seem as if Kieran will be putting it up but Ive worked hard over the last few days to get the files into 2.3 and now fully working. Yes there will be a few bugs here and there.
Decent host this time. Things will be changing. Exp will be changed about a bit. Working on new caves and quests already. Added features. Skills to be put in drops. I would expect this server to be up probably by the end of the week if I dont have to much to do else where.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Doesnt seem as if Kieran will be putting it up but Ive worked hard over the last few days to get the files into 2.3 and now fully working. Yes there will be a few bugs here and there.
Decent host this time. Things will be changing. Exp will be changed about a bit. Working on new caves and quests already. Added features. Skills to be put in drops. I would expect this server to be up probably by the end of the week if I dont have to much to do else where.
hmmm 2.3 torozor... now that sounds like a fun server!

Evrea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
Never been a lover of torozor but it being 2.3 sounds quiet good keep work up KM

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I got a lot of ideas in mind but if people think of some to put into the server then please say so.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
only thing i hated about torozor was the levelin rooms... can u add more caves with mass mob spawns as an alternative?

and also the items at i think around lvl 200-250 became stupidly rare and near impossible 2 get... and the sub boss's droped better than the actuall boss's which was kinda lame.

btw... are u gonna like.. half the lvlin and stats of everything?

seein as torozor 1.9 had a max stat of 2000-2000.... and 2.3 only has a max stat of 1000-1000 (unless u have diff files that go beyond 1k?)

as i recall bein lvl 210 odd with about 1800dc.... obviously that wont be possible again

(this is also a problem on crusade, rly sucks)

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
only thing i hated about torozor was the levelin rooms... can u add more caves with mass mob spawns as an alternative?

and also the items at i think around lvl 200-250 became stupidly rare and near impossible 2 get... and the sub boss's droped better than the actuall boss's which was kinda lame.

btw... are u gonna like.. half the lvlin and stats of everything?

seein as torozor 1.9 had a max stat of 2000-2000.... and 2.3 only has a max stat of 1000-1000 (unless u have diff files that go beyond 1k?)

as i recall bein lvl 210 odd with about 1800dc.... obviously that wont be possible again

(this is also a problem on crusade, rly sucks)

agreed on the lvlin rooms + unless KM has already sorted stats out damians gonna cum n make it go beyond 1000 - 1000 sum time this week i hope

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
agreed on the lvlin rooms + unless KM has already sorted stats out damians gonna cum n make it go beyond 1000 - 1000 sum time this week i hope
if u could make it go beyound 1k.... like say 10k!!... server could really last a long time lol.

altho... there are a few things that u should change (if possible)
think it has 2 be coded but ne way

have limits on certain spells.. for example

Firewall - can only last 60-180secs or something, or can only cast 3 FWs (would stop ppl FWin the whole cave and it lastin 15mins cause of 2k mc -.-)
magic shield - i guess this isnt that bad... but givin it like a 3min time limit would be good
curse - dunno if hes puttin it ingame, but 15secs max limit, and make it a 4x4 area spell rather than 6x6 or 5x5 that it is atm.
Poison - only lasts like 180secs or something

probably otehrs but i cba 2 think about em atm... i just remember poison+FW bein the biggest problems on high stat 1.9 servers... and curse is always an issue on 2.3...

thats the only thing i hate about high rate servers... the high stats seriosuly fk up the spells =/

in all honesty... i would probably take out FW+curse.... or give every class puri to counter poison/curse... that way u just gotta deal with FW.
wiz have enuff mass spells to make them level faster than war/taos ne way... they dont exactly need FW

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
thats up to KM tbh m8 but i cn get damian to put stats up to 10k no problem :)

Pope

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2006
Manchester
hi peeps i'v been away for a bit its good 2 see it back up but for how long b4 i think about playing ???? lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
It will stay up. Im going to look into the things such as FW, Curse,Poison.
As i know that it could be a problem. Atm Ive halfed the stats but takes matter of seconds to put them back to full stats.

Evrea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
even better agen stops high lvls picking on noobs.

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
will there be magic lock for wizzys n tao's? cz if there is warrs will suk without been able to lr ppl

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Magic lock doesnt lock on players. LR can be changed to work on players I think. Not totally sure but I dont see why it would be all that gd, just annoying like the other versions.

Atm It looks to be all running fine. Im just doing minimaps for all floors/caves. Adding orbs/gems as well some new scrolls that will be rareish.

All the skills that are new compared to 1.4 so even LR FD and things that 1.9 will be rarer. Make it a little more interesting. Dont like it? Tough :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.