Torrent Sites

smoochy boys on tour

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
anyone know any gd torrent sites to download films from thats free?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
pirate bay?

i always used isohunt before but it's crap now they got rumbled :(

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
to any 1 whos got the sites block by your ISP, i recommend Tor Browser

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
don't know if in your country is different but in italy ISP blocked most of the torrent websites and you all are posting proxies for them.. why not just change the DNS settings in the router to the opendns ones?

no proxies.. quick connect like before.. works like a charm in italy since the block is only on the DNS
obviously doesn't work where the block isn't only DNS but don't think england has done something like that

could you confirm?

---------- Post Merged at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:54 AM ----------

and btw to stay on topic..

i use thepiratebay.se despite what they say about the website which is unsecure.. just download the files which have a lot of leech/seeds or that are uploaded from VIPs :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:54 AM ----------

also YIFY has very good quality files on there.. not many just because they prefer to have select the good ones and leave the others out

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
also YIFY has very good quality files on there.. not many just because they prefer to have select the good ones and leave the others out

This is kind of true, they are adding more and more older movies, and trust me they have a lot of crap movies too.
TBH I don't miss what they don't have, at all.

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Kickass.pw
Interested in this dns bypass thing. May have to look into that

Sent from my iPhone using That **** app - tapatalk

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
www.torrentday.com is good if you can get an invite from a member, you need to upload what you download though coz you get a ratio.