Total Recall Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

TheThreeHeroes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2005
Will There Be Some Updates On its Way? Something such as: new hunting cave,
mobs,items,spells,quest.
Thanks,

Rocky1 said:
err i need 1k gold to get out of n00b place eny 1 be kind enuff to help pls?
It is a bug, just make a female wizard and give your char 50k cash on that.

Last edited:

stickelboo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
i got no idea its ben up 4 last week or so i think n im lvl 144 xD but i have bo idea on what is happening with server... could some1 plz shed sum more light on the situation?

Telasero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
sorry you havnt been updated, the payment on the dedicated server has ran out for this month i cannot pay for the server this month due to a holiday I have booked for the 6th Aug... I have to talk things over with iceman altho he has seemed to be away for quite some time now...

SLiM3000

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2005
Rochdale
I heard something about Azura needin money from iceman to fund the server dont quote me on this its what i heard ... i forgot who told me too =-/ ah well

GET IT SORTED PLS PEOPLE

/Austin

Telasero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Telasero said:
sorry you havnt been updated, the payment on the dedicated server has ran out for this month i cannot pay for the server this month due to a holiday I have booked for the 6th Aug... I have to talk things over with iceman altho he has seemed to be away for quite some time now...

r...e...a...d

Telasero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Telasero said:

this does explane...

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
id like to no aswell as i was looking forward to this server.

Holty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2004
hull
icemans just been made a dad for the third time and wanted to spend time with his new son, give him a break!

host wants more money and its only been up a week.