Other translated scripts...

smoochy boys on tour

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
i was wondering i translate my scripts in quest diary but not sure how to make them function/work wheather i put them in an npc and it will refair to the script in question or i have to make a npc for each script thats been translated

these are the script headers...
this is the first bit of one
Code:
[@ Fly and later Taiwan]
{
# IF
ISADMIN
# ACT
GOTO @ password back
break
# Elseact
messagebox do not just lose on GM commands accidentally put your name on my record!
break
[@ Password back]
# IF
equal D8 88
# ACT
GOTO @ get back
break
# Elsesay
GOTO @ book
# ELSEACT
MESSAGEBOX your backpack is not a space you do not want him off the ground, right?
GOTO @ book
}

this is the next one ....
Code:
[@ Tempers equipment]
{
Equipment can be grown ingot consumption! To <have a chance to get the best equipment> equipment \
Attribute is a random increase likelihood that Acura is <98%> This and your character is a lot of \
<Special attention to the>: Lian-made before. Please build the equipment needed refining <to just put a package which> \ \
<Tempers Wuhun series / @ tempers Wuhun> \ \
<Grown up wizard series / @ grown up wizard> \ \
<Grown up on the top line / @ grown up on the top> <Back Home / @ MAIN> \
[@ Tempers Wuhun]
<Tempers Wuhun bracelet / Lian Wu @ hand> <tempers Wuhun ring / Ring @ Lian Wu> <tempers Wuhun necklace / chain @ Lian Wu> <tempers Wuhun helmet / @ Lian Wu head> \ \
<Tempers Ling jade bracelet / @ Lian Ling hand> <tempers Ling Yu ring / Ring @ Lian Ling> <grown up on the spirit of jade necklace / chain @ Lian Ling> <tempers Ling Yu helmet / @ refining spiritual head> \ \
<Tempers Demon bracelet / V @ refining hand> <tempers Demon Ring / Ring @ refining V> <tempers Demon necklace / chain @ refining V> <tempers Demon helmet / head @ refining V> \ \
Special Note: <only need to upgrade the equipment to put a parcel> \ \
Grown up costs: grown up on the series of equipment every time you need <ingot> [<$ STR (G14)>] a <Back / @ tempers equipment> \
# ACT
TAKE crack soul ice crystal helmet 1
GAMEGOLD - G16
GIVEEX crack soul ice crystal helmet 1
SENDMSG 6 Tip: refining equipment has been properly made. See what it Need additional properties
GOTO @ grown up on the top
break
# ELSEACT
MESSAGEBOX [error]: Your lack of ingot, or you do not have the items wrapped in
break
}

i know there is few errors in the script aint got around to sorting out the errors atm but they are huge some of them.

will be thankful for any help :)

Last edited: