Translated Server Files

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
when you download the cruledragon server files they arnt translated and i know that alot of server have fully translated the server files so could any of them host the fully translated files for us lazy people to use ;)

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Nope theres no fully translated files for download only bits and piece have been translated and released. So you'll have to do what everyone else is doing or has done, translate the files yourself. I'm doing mine atm.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
^^ we give you translated files. you ask us how they work. we give you untranslated files. you learn on your own.

probably 100+ people have managed to translate the files, why cant you?

Upvote 0

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Lightstorm said:
when you download the cruledragon server files they arnt translated and i know that alot of server have fully translated the server files so could any of them host the fully translated files for us lazy people to use ;)
lol translate ur own files like we all ppl do

Upvote 0

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
ok u guys seem to be missing what im saying, i dont wanta release my own server only a muck around one for lan and i dont realy intend on spending a great deal on time translating files so i was just asking if anyone had a translated version for download, seeing as there isnt one il just leave is untranslated :/

Upvote 0