Trick on Euro Mir where you logged into 2 accounts simultaneously

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
On Euro Mir, think it was late 2007 and it could be done in 2008, there was an app or glitch.

It let you log into 2 accounts at the same time on the same machine.

Not sure how exactly I found it but it was a click of an app.

Did any Euro mir players recall finding this?

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
**** now you tell me..
I was never aware of this, would have been useful.

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
**** now you tell me..
I was never aware of this, would have been useful.
It was the way to prove to everyone who frames you for incidents involving throwaway characters that players who got temp banned would create just to annoy the players.

I remember one guy I got banned for 30 days for making racist comments regarding Asians and months later he created like 6 characters in one day to mouth off at me in PMs lol

There was a guy who used this hack to make multiple noobs to get him into Battleground and it was epic.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
There was a guy who used this hack to make multiple noobs to get him into Battleground and it was epic.
I used to do this haha

Using VMWare Workstation with 8 Virtual machines and a macro to log tem all in :D

You could also login to one account twice (saves on the monthly fee!) by logging 2 computers in to the select char screen before entering game :)

Reactions: Omnibus

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
I used to do this haha

Using VMWare Workstation with 8 Virtual machines and a macro to log tem all in :D

You could also login to one account twice (saves on the monthly fee!) by logging 2 computers in to the select char screen before entering game :)
Did that allow you to play 2 characters at the same time on same account?

Would have been totally awesome to disguise your identity.

Oh John Jones and Joseph Jones are two different characters.