Tupac alive or dead

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Yeah, yeah there has been alot of threads about this, but i was bored so i searched it up on google, aparantly they have new 'evidence' more hunces really that tupac is alive ... what do you think ? (no flames/abuse pls theres no need).

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/2pac50 (just a website with facts about his 'murder')

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
hes alive! he just didnt want the fame anymore! get over it! this convo happens to many time as mental would agree with me

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
He is very much alive... now spending night after night on the internet under the name 'Blaminator'.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
1. Tupac is alive
2. America blew up the twin towers itself
3. Crop circles are from aliens
4. The world came to an end in 2000/2001/2004
5. I am not a sarcastic person
6. LOMCN is the cleverest place on the internet.

can anyone see a pattern here? Tupac is a ****ing corpse, end of story.

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
If he's alive, I'll make it my life mission to go kill him to make everyone stfu.

</annoyed>

Besides that, he was a great man + rapper; besides the obviously inciteful lyrics in certain periods of his rapping life, his songs/poems and other works were very deep and meaningful far from the shallow themes his contemporaries and the current rappers have. So on that note, R.I.P :D

Turin

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Perebble said:
Who gives a damn?

If he's dead, he's dead, if he's alive, he's alive, what difference does it make?

I do, and to the post above, i think its not because of the fame its because people buy his stuff more when hes dead rather than knowing his alive. Funny enough since tupac died, he released more albums than eminem. People been buying **** loads of his songs, making his company richer and such.

And funny thing is, snoop dogg signed with the same company that tupac was signed to and he got into a 'shoot out' by having this people thought hes a real gangster and that his lyrics are this 'shizzel' hence them buying that crap.

btw atom because you are so smart you can clarify this for me ...

So he dies from bullet shots, there is ONLY 1 WITNESS and even he dies weeks/months later cant remember. Anyways after he dies, 1 day after his death his body is cremated is that normal? nein.there were never any photo's released from the hospital etc etc, oh and even on his grave stone his NAME is misspelled why?? ud think someone would notice and change it unless it was purposedly made (yes yes my spelling suckz).

Oh and in his song's he gives messages about faking death, new albums (which aparantly is music he never released well till now anways) has lyrics like 'so you think im dead mother****ers'.

And blam, can you stop with the spam and get bent honestly go out you lifeness prick. If anything go play games .. beats spamming on forums.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
If he was alive, and to fake his death so he doesnt get bothered any more, you really think he'd plan it sooo well as its worked out, so people could work out he's alive?

He's dead, gone, cremated.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
BountieHunter said:
I do, and to the post above, i think its not because of the fame its because people buy his stuff more when hes dead rather than knowing his alive. Funny enough since tupac died, he released more albums than eminem. People been buying **** loads of his songs, making his company richer and such.

And funny thing is, snoop dogg signed with the same company that tupac was signed to and he got into a 'shoot out' by having this people thought hes a real gangster and that his lyrics are this 'shizzel' hence them buying that crap.

So he dies from bullet shots, there is ONLY 1 WITNESS and even he dies weeks/months later cant remember. Anyways after he dies, 1 day after his death his body is cremated is that normal? nein.there were never any photo's released from the hospital etc etc, oh and even on his grave stone his NAME is misspelled why?? ud think someone would notice and change it unless it was purposedly made (yes yes my spelling suckz).

Oh and in his song's he gives messages about faking death, new albums (which aparantly is music he never released well till now anways) has lyrics like 'so you think im dead mother****ers'.

And blam, can you stop with the spam and get bent honestly go out you lifeness prick. If anything go play games .. beats spamming on forums.
And yet after you typing all that, I still don't give a ****.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
BountieHunter said:
oh and even on his grave stone his NAME is misspelled why?? ud think someone would notice and change it unless it was purposedly made (yes yes my spelling suckz).

yes that must mean he's alive :tard:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
BountieHunter said:

It was 7 days after the shooting he died. He also died on 2 or 3 more occasions, but hospital brought him back to life (although on life support machine).

The cremation part is wierd yes.

He recorded loads and loads of songs, alot of unreleast stuff is still yet to be released, he let it all with his mother, who recently had a deal with Eminem to remix and re-release, so thats why he has faking death, dying, etc in his lyrics.

He's deal, he would have been spotted by now. (Theres one picture of him after the death though, but could easily be a look alike).

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Tbh why are people even discussing this tupac got shot he is dead end of story why are people so botherd they didnt even know him or never met him

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Maybe Tupac decided he was homosexual, and didnt want to admit it, so he faked his death and moved in with Elvis (who was also a closet homosexual) and they have sex together in a secret underground bunker where the sat-nav 6000 government satelites cant tap their brans to see if they are alive.

You people may laugh at this but here is some conclusive proof this isnt bull****.

Last edited: