[tutorial]How to choose a nice server

smoochy boys on tour

OuYangPlane

LOMCN Member
Jun 24, 2020
{VHZPS0Y7X($DSR7{MW7ZK3.png

MIR2 official server has a total of 11 servers (Phantom special server is not included) (1+9+1)Maybe when you read this tutorial you haven't decided which server to play on, I will introduce him​

Server 0 is an adult server, you can see the 20+ logo in the picture, it is the server with the largest number of people, but death will randomly drop the items in the backpack (not the items in the wear)

Servers 1 to 9 are ordinary servers, of course you can also understand it as a peaceful server (death will not drop items in the backpack), I understand it as a child server, but I believe there are no children in it, and some of them have haunted servers Situation (you don't even see a human in there, if you do it's probably a robot)

I am active on server 0 and server 5, these two servers have the largest number of players, and the price of gold coins is very stableIf you choose to come to these two servers, you can contact me through Discord or join the group, and I will help you upgrade faster:)

Reactions: Tai