Twilight Eclipse

smoochy boys on tour

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
I think thats what the new one coming out is called?
Comes out in 2 weeks apparently.
Anyways if anyone can find it could they post a link on here please (it's for the missus i swear, lol - keep her sweet while the world cups on )

thanks

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
(it's for the missus i swear, lol - keep her sweet while the world cups on )

You shouldn't have said that, makes you sound desperate to hide your twilight fanclub membership.

Anywho, check IMDB for release dates and such, you can expect a good release around a week or 2 after it comes out.
You can check vcdq to see when things are out for download, what they are (cam, telesync, r5 etc) & the quality.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I think Twilight is crap, but its so popular, don't understand it tbh.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Yea i googl'd it before you replied, shi t site tbf

searched twilight eclipse - and came up with a few wallpapers

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
i think the twilight series of films are good but not as good as the books lol but still gonna take my girlfriend to see the new one coming out :)

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
i think the twilight series of films are good but not as good as the books lol but still gonna take my girlfriend to see the new one coming out :)

I went to see the first 1 with the missus, was ppl actually dressed up as vampires and stuff, how sad lol.

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
was same when we went lol it is quite sad but must admit the film was better than i thought it would be

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
www.google.co.uk
twilight eclipse searched.

1st site:
So, without further ado: Eclipse is scheduled to be released June 30, 2010, a departure from the broody fall dates of the previous two installments.

2nd site:
As you probably know the ECLIPSE PREMIERE is happening this Thursday June 24th in Los Angeles!

You won't get a 'decent' copy until the 2nd week of July me thinks.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
I knew when it came out, I'm getting nagged to go the cinema, hence trying my utmost best to get it on here lol. Don't care about the Premiere and usually decent copies about before they even go in the Cinema!

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
usually decent copies about before they even go in the Cinema!

No, there isn't. That happens when a copy gets leaked out, obviously not the case with this, you're going to have to wait then either go to the cinema or watch a bad quality CAM.

Also, vcdq isn't a shit site, you didn't find anything because there is nothing to be found. As mentioned, the film isn't out yet.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I knew when it came out, I'm getting nagged to go the cinema, hence trying my utmost best to get it on here lol. Don't care about the Premiere and usually decent copies about before they even go in the Cinema!

You know when it premiere's yet still thought you'd find a decent copy?
Fail.

The only film recently I've seen leaked was Wolverine, & that lacked effects.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
You know when it premiere's yet still thought you'd find a decent copy?
Fail.

The only film recently I've seen leaked was Wolverine, & that lacked effects.

I don't know when it Premiere'd, I said I dont care about the premier.. Jeez not like Lomcn to jump all over ppl when they make a thread :eek:hmy:

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Well you knew when it was in cinemas atleast.

Common sense.

Yea my missus rants on about it every day.. Its not common sense at all I'm far from a movie fan, I'd prefer to youtube Newcastle 5-0 Man Utd than watch any film :D.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Was going to start a post about these poor excuses for films, but may as well post it here. there ****,,, there just so ****. Well thats my two cents glad I got that out I feel enlightened back to the pit. I hate this re surfacing trend of the Vampire/Werewolf genre, its been done its old hat, yeah so are alot of things but this manages to throw it back in are faces in the most bland and unimaginable fashion possible, Celebrities and fan boys need to stop thinking that there so mysterious, brooding and interesting. They probably where at one point but not anymore this is just hollywood throwing up a well known brand onto your face. Jesus give me Blade (Only the first watching a cg of Wesley Snipes doing a back flip is worse than a cheap B movie, and the third one, where do you start? The blatent plugging of Apple is probably a good place.) or Ginger Snaps anyday, save your ****ing money, don't see it and pull out a film you know is good instead.