Twisted Mayhem Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
hes a nub for whinging about how people say its bad.

Thats probably why you still suck, you dont feed on crit, you want people to lick your "azz" for you, which tbh isnt going to happen MEIGHT.

Your crap, the poll in GOT says your crap, so just fo and leave the GFXing to the pros :thumbup:

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
And it especially wont happen at lomcn.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
was it love who said people post their work here to be commented on good or bad? and to tell them how they can improve?

well tbh i dont see any of that here mods/smods seriously need to sort this section out. if its here to help people to create/improve better gfx stop posting sh!t like

"ugly" i mean wtf is that

and yes pixie is good a gfx hes also a right pr!ck but he does help sometimes every time he calls my work **** he makes me wanna show him that i can kick his ass but aint happened yet lol so i will keep posting what i do no matter what he or any one else says

would be much better if ****.ers like anto didnt post or posted something helpful while flaming like Stonehelm

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
see what i mean wtf is with that "bad" if you cant post more than one word dont post at fukin all you froob

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
tbh if u modded this you would have to stop posting you fuking suck and that yer you could post harsh comments but also useful ones lol creative commenting would by very useful

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
would be much better if ****.ers like anto didnt post or posted something helpful while flaming like Stonehelm
Erm, stfu?
I gave my honest oppinion, he diddn't ask how to improve it did he, and please tell me how i'm a ****** i hardly ever say ****ty things to people.
Dumbass.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
err no stfu anto u d!ck im suprised you could expand your post to over 3 word OMG :yyyipe:

fo froob

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
No answer eh.
As i said before, dumbass.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
xander thx for ya side on this m8 but dnt worry. people r sheep on ere m8 there follow the goat.

bottom line is i do wat i want when i want no fuker will eva tell me different. dont like it go jump of a cliff like good little sheep.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
I'm no sheep thanks i gave my oppinion if you can't take it it's your problem not mine.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Xander said:
tbh if u modded this you would have to stop posting you fuking suck and that yer you could post harsh comments but also useful ones lol creative commenting would by very useful

chances are i would. id whip this section into shape :O

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
i love your approach killer, people dont like it and their sheep, your the sheep for trying to copy me.

gayboys sig. said:
and i asumed i was the azzhole..? ipixie slagin

ROFL. You assumed that you where an a$$hole? good job there prick :thumbup:

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
when ya finished just let me know m8, so we can all move on in are lifes. plus make it soon coz i gotta go out 2night djin.

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
after i managed to click the 3rd page link to finally post here is my opinion...
make it more dark and 3D :P
will own :D

Status
Not open for further replies.