Join Discord

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Hi,

1: On old euro mir3 after a SW war they would post on forums who killed who during war, i was wondering how this could be done?

2: if Bob pk's Ted how do i give Bob a item or say something in global ect.

Thanks,
MasterQ

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
You can't, although, you can get the info from the Log's if your running the LogDataServer.exe

But that will have to be after the event,

You could automate that process if you know someone with a bit of VB knowledge. With the program, they could keep checking the logs and everytime a PK happened it could update a table in the SQL that players could interact with.

Upvote 0

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Ok thanks, is that the same with question 2? because im pretty sure i seen that on other P Servers.

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I haven't seen anything on a Mir 3 server when someone has been PK'd, when anyone dies it runs a script (@_DieScript in 00Deafult), no idea how to grab the PK'ers name for use in the script, only the name of the person who dies.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong here, I just haven't heard or seen anything about it.

Upvote 0

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
I have used the PK system, But only to give points to the one who done the PKing.

Example. If Bob PK's Ted, Bob gets points.

Example of global. Bob has 10 Points

Its all auto with every PK and adds to the current points. So if Bob PK'd again it would say. Bob Gained 10 Points. Current Total: 20

Then I did the Reward manually to the person with the highest points at the end

Upvote 0