Ugh i need help! Server starter dont work!

Join Discord

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Ugh man this is long! Ive made a really good server. Ive worked so hard. Its the same stats as normal mir but ive added new town like Bichon docks and new places like the forbidden island and oh im ranting.

Look i cant get mir server starter to work so i cant get my serever online. My friend says there is a way to put it online without using mir server starter but he doesnt know how. He says he thinks that you have to change IP's in the server files but again he dont know wich ones to change. PLease somone help.

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
Bit of advice mate. dont use server starts, altho it may seem they help out alot but mainly they're the problem of many reasons why peoples servers arent starting up properly

Just go through all the .txt and .ini files in your server files and change what says 127.0.0.1 to your computers IP. if your on a router you need to follow one of the many router setup guides found in the ServerHelp section found on the forums

good luck with your server

Upvote 0

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Eh could somone give me a link to a guide for putting a server online if im on a router please? ive looked everywhere in the forums server help section and i cant find one.

Thanx

Upvote 0

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
noo thts not ment to be a link lol just search the forums for Router Setup or to similer effect

good luck if you cant find any post here and ill find you one

Upvote 0

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Thanx guys you made my life so much more easyer. Cant wait to get my server online. Thanx again.

Upvote 0