Ultimate Legend of Mir 3 - Project

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaeborg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
hahaha lol Ultimatum u its very nice ... lowered exp when ppl have 2.3k lvl ... new ppl have now do 2.3k lvl 1 month ?...

Thanks for play but i just leave ... not sense :) u do x100 rebot on 1 day xd

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
People like you makes this disappearing mir.

I make reboot 1 on day becouse i change and fix server :)

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
I'm not being nasty here but ultimate your professional conduct is pretty bad, as a gm you need to reply to them appropriatly after all these Mir players are your customers wether it's f2p or p2p

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005
m8 ive been on this forum since 2005 and in that time i have never had so much trouble with gettin a server to run after i have downloaded them, ur files u have on forum and on here are buged as i can get on with useing other server files e.g zentar and smurai but once i copy the data and map files into theres the exe crashes at login wtf is goin on and what files r u useing 3.55?

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Is medium rates DeadSouls :) try !
#

Thanks for reply.

As someone pointed out it's definitely a High Rate. I'm not sure why you think different, I hear you have 1k+ level players already.

With regret I will give this one a miss I found an Ace wink server to play. ;]

Good luck with your server.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
.. what is the gm doing. Has he fell off his chair and hit his head on a cushion to knock himself out cold?

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
#

Thanks for reply.

As someone pointed out it's definitely a High Rate. I'm not sure why you think different, I hear you have 1k+ level players already.

With regret I will give this one a miss I found an Ace wink server to play. ;]

Good luck with your server.

it is high rate 3 days and ppl close to 5k

Vaeborg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
because LevelUp Scrolls are bugged and they give 15 lvl when u click ... xD

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
GM told us he was rebooting and adding an npc because he kept bugging them by reloading something like (Dmenu or 00default.txt) which he didn't understand when i told him what he was doing wrong.

Doesn't mean take the server off for over 12hours or even longer...
Tbh the server already is easy, how many people do you think will cry for exp event when its back?

Status
Not open for further replies.