[Approved] UltraMir [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
How could it possibly be my net or patcher when others have no problem just you?it is 100% your side that is the problem

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Evening All, Reboot brings you all today:

Rebirth 5,6 & 7
New rebirth 5,6 & 7 Caves
Extra Exp + Hp + Sc/Mc/Dc boost once rebirthed
Leveling map is now set by class and is also a non pk zone
New Rebirth Items when rebirthing get a set amount of items per rebirth

Kevweasel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2011
Loving the server just needs a few more player''s, So much content an id like a few people to group hunt the ultra hard caves , if your new or want to try the server pm me /Gains ill show u about tell u whats what etc :)

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Loving the server just needs a few more player''s, So much content an id like a few people to group hunt the ultra hard caves , if your new or want to try the server pm me /Gains ill show u about tell u whats what etc :)

I might log in tommorow , so i might need a bit of help @ hope to see you ingame

Also hello Spon hope you remember me i used to play your server and we were good friends i think i had the name WtfLoL at that time..

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Re: UltraMir [2.6+]

Yes server is still online, will see if I can get hold of spon on the phone and get him to log on here.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
hello, no worries i`m always around if u need any info etc feel free to give me a message, i cannot say i remmeber you but charater name does ring a bell lol.

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !

Yes server is still online, will see if I can get hold of spon on the phone and get him to log on here.

I also posted on the server forums since i was thinking no one is still checking here , when i log ingame it's like i have massive lag , something is wrong , my internet seems to be fine , just that when i log on the server i cant move or anything ... how many users are online ? will go and eat something then i will try again to get ingame if i cant i will try and talk on the server forums with spon if he will be able to come on . Thank you

---------- Post Merged at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:34 AM ----------

well it's been a fair few hours i have PM'd Spon even here on forums and did not get any reply ...

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012

hey suqmadiq, you are receiving lag issues?very odd server is lag free afew on atm and nobody is lagging, are u sure its not ur side also ive replyed back to ur inbox on facebook.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
hmm very odd, cannot be server side as (1) server not laggy at all & (2) auto-patcher always up to date, i have a feeling what u might be doing which is causing u to 1 step lag out is your making assassin character and there currently disabled atm bud..

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Usercount varies goes up and down but id say 10-30 on a daily scale, id say is defiantly worth a try see how you get on alot of the community enjoy the server theres a hell of alot of content & alot to do with regular updates every 2 weeks or so.

Last edited: