UltraMir2 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Welcome To Legend Of Mir UltraMir2
Server Spec's

Windows 2K, Six Core Processor 3.31 GHZ
8GB of Ram.

Server Rates:

Exp: Medium - High Rate
Starting: Level 26, Items are obtainable from "StarterKit" Npc Located at "334:273"
Starting Gold: 0 Gold.

Features About UltraMir

UltraMir is a customized game, with loads of new features and content, equally fair to everyone of it's players.

Main Town: Resting Place, is amazing for Buying & Selling Items, or just want a gossip? thats you're place!
Pet Resting: You can buy gamble pets with Gold, which are extremely good for leveling & hunting.

Commands On UltraMir

@Tele - Teleport's you're character to Resting Place, which allow's you to access most of the features.
@Town - Teleport's you're character to Bichon Province, which you will need to create guilds Etc.
@Dice - If you're in a group and an item drops, which one or more players want, it rolls a dice.
@PK - Summons up a Box, which reveal's you're current Player Kill Points.
@Pet - Teleport's you're character to buy gamble pets, extremely fun for leveling & Hunting.
@Key7 - Rebirth Command - won't reveal too much about this command :)
@Key8 - Under Massive Construction.een
@Key9 - Under Massive Construction.
@Cave - Rebirth Command, allow's you to choose from a list of caves.

Ultra Mir Wall!
Ultra Mir Wall, is slightly like Sabuk, but with much better features! Some of the features are listed below.

Colour Name <name></name> .. There's an Example.
It also has it's own King Room Teleports, Special items obtainable by gold, which are on the GG Npc.
Also it's Own Torch & Stone - Which will last untill there is another War.

Donating on UltraMir

Remember if you're donating please DONATE To: [email protected], Kind regards

donationboard.jpg

Main page for what you can buy via Game Gold (Donating)

showmelinkboard.jpg

King Room Teleports, Stage Backs, Exp Potions and Hair Styles.

reggtotokens.jpg

Exchange you're Game Gold into Tokens to Sell to players

showmelinkboard2.jpg

Health Boosts, Store Command, Stage Tickets & Pet Gambler Options

sandsandwormeggs.jpg

Buy Sand Dollar's and Sand worm Eggs

500hpmpboostfor55gg.jpg

Buy 500 HP & MP boost for 5 Hours.

View Our Forums & Download Our Auto Patcher

Ultra Mir's Auto Patch < Click Here to Download

IP 82.26.18.112

Ultra Mir's Forums < Click Here To View

/Spon

Reactions: Churchill

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Re: Legend Of Mir - UltraMir2 Discussion

UltraMir is already taken as a server name, I do not know if you're associated with the other server but you will need to choose a different name. Please PM me what you have changed it to within 48hours. Thankyou.

/Czeldabolg

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012

hello czeldabolg ultramir2 is my server, theres no other server called ultramir ive always ran ultramir, previous post have been asked to be taken down and they still havent. Ive sorted out a fresh advertisment and posted it on here yesterday.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

No worries, seems cross information is going on at the moment I've just sent a thread to the mod section asking for tai's confirmation on this. Thanks for the fast reply.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012

no probs and thanks alot for your time & help

johnjohn537

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 8, 2011
uk
Re: Legend Of Mir - UltraMir2

Great Server I recommend this server. Brilliant not to fast leveling, great seems that everthink is fixed so Welldone and i will be looking forward to seeing people Join this great server :D

The Hulk :D

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012

its a medium - high rate bud

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
isit just me that has a problem with the .exe? iv run the autopatcher, its finished downloading server and yet i carnt seem to get on, keep getting "cannot find path to mir.exe blah blah, i have Microsoft essentials ( a anti virus) or summet like dat but never had a problem with it detecting a .exe as a virus before so that carnt be the problem, eny other help?

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
hello bud, yeh its always been the case with mir2 your anti virus software has always detected the .exe as a virus so when ur auto-patcher has finished it wont give u the exe as it deletes it straight away, your best option is to add the mir2.exe in to your exception if that doesnt work or u duno how to do it you will need to delete your anti virus for you to recieve the .exe.

/Spon

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
hello bud, yeh its always been the case with mir2 your anti virus software has always detected the .exe as a virus so when ur auto-patcher has finished it wont give u the exe as it deletes it straight away, your best option is to add the mir2.exe in to your exception if that doesnt work or u duno how to do it you will need to delete your anti virus for you to recieve the .exe.
/Spon

well thats weird, becuz 4H works on my pc without me having to make the .exe and exception so tbh i jst dont understand why, this is the first mir iv downloaded that i carnt run lmao, so isnt making eny sense to me, they a link where i can download full cilent....

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
its happen to me on all the previous mir servers ive played i know ahell of alot of people its happen to aswel, the anti virus software just detects the .exe is a virus and deletes it. auto patcher link Auto Patch Link

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Good server just needs updates which Ive noticed the GM's have been working on.
Non-corrupt, no lagg, and a stable server.

I would advise people to play

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Good server just needs updates which Ive noticed the GM's have been working on.
Non-corrupt, no lagg, and a stable server.

I would advise people to play

How can it be a "good server"

if its been up 2 days and needs updates?.

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
its happen to me on all the previous mir servers ive played i know ahell of alot of people its happen to aswel, the anti virus software just detects the .exe is a virus and deletes it. auto patcher link Auto Patch Link

tbh what u need to do is,

1. update ur forum, a lot of old content on there, the separate folders to cur client are invalid and impossible to download from 4shared
2. u need to make a .rar of the whole client up for download if people cannot download from auto patcher ( atm my bros having a problem with the auto patcher, it gets to a certain point and then stops all together )

by doing these easy little steps, im sure u would have gained a bit more user count, iv seen on forums people with crap net dont wanna download from auto patcher becuz of internet problems, updates are different wen it comes to auto patcher tiny little updates shudnt be posted as theyre probs wot 5 files takes wot 10mins on a **** net if that, just make things easier for the community to play

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
things that need doin are mini maps .. certain caves have wrong mini maps...lost cave ...expcave....lack of lvlin caves atmo we 70 80 90 lvlin caves nothing for 120 130 +s ...... lack of gt's.. afk lvlers that are gettin away with it.. rules arnt being followed ... shared accounts ...all in all tho good server just would be idiots that just pk for the sheer fun of it and spoil it for eveyone..

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
gm needs to get his head str8.....he cant keep to his word. (he dont do anything about all the bannable offences eg; afk lvling/cheating /door blocking/ firewalling on doors/ sharing accounts/ swearing/ and the rest of um.) since monday he has been saying he gunna reboot. everyday since then he aint dun fa. server would be worth playing more if he got off his ass and did these things. i know he works on his own but no excuses he can make while he online chatting rubbish to ppl. server really needs updates as same old rubbish every day gets boring too fast. exp x4 events every other day dont help when theres no where to go use it. boss drops need sorting as its 99% pots that drop. taos curse needs to last less time, taos poison needs to last less time, blizzard needs lowering as many ppl say its overpowerd. pa on items do more damage than a lvl 150 tao with max stats, soulfireball needs upping as it dont do much dmg to anything (no one wants to donate £10 for adv book) so make it drop off bosses but not as rare as para/pro. MR & PR orbs are dropping wayy to often and getting them from daily quest sucks. as most ppl got nrly 200%+ on kits wich makes para useless in game. spon realy needs to listen to ppl on how to fix these problems as the majority of ppl come up with the same idea's. and spon 100% needs to stop coming online mainly wen certain ppl got problems but dont do anything wen the rest have same sorta problems. hp needs upping a tad on taos and wizards and they get 1 hit by noob warriors. these are my observations so far. i have not posted for ppl to sit there and start posting abuse to anything. please take it as critisizm and hopefully you will have a better server as i know quite a few ppl are thinking about leaving because of these problems.