UMMORPG Server 1.9 Uptime 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Give me a client and ill play, i wont play untill i get a full client which is a shame as id like to play

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
it uses liadrin.com dunno exact spellin its in mir2 releases patches (as i originally built this server and he just developed it)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
you need to look over some of ur items like leather belt has no ac or amc. might just wana giv ur db a quick look over

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
another tom millington server..............

whats this 1 gonna be up for? a week?

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
My opininon, a server should be in construction for atleast a few months...this server has been in construction for about..2 weeks?

And about the 1 rule stating "Do not flame me in-game"....This, is all wrong..o so damn fekin wrong...you should encourage and expect people to message/flame (as youj call it) in-game because of it being in early stages of release...

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
My opininon, a server should be in construction for atleast a few months...this server has been in construction for about..2 weeks?

And about the 1 rule stating "Do not flame me in-game"....This, is all wrong..o so damn fekin wrong...you should encourage and expect people to message/flame (as youj call it) in-game because of it being in early stages of release...
To someone with experience this server could be created in a matter of minutes, however not everyone has the same experience with the server files... 2 weeks could create a fairly decent server.

I'd say check drops of most mobs, as hardly any drop the items you need at your level... except from WT mobs.
Add a few more hunting grounds...
But for a low exp server its okay, however very basic. :)

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
To someone with experience this server could be created in a matter of minutes, however not everyone has the same experience with the server files... 2 weeks could create a fairly decent server.

I'd say check drops of most mobs, as hardly any drop the items you need at your level... except from WT mobs.
Add a few more hunting grounds...
But for a low exp server its okay, however very basic. :)

yah this is correct...if you steal someones files and just rename some of the things in the .txts and change IPs -.-

a server needs real dedication and should not be released until definite agreement of more than 1 person that ur server is fairly descent...and not just millington has said to himself " yay server is online!wel...time to release i spose"

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
this is not toms server. I am his dad.

/Andy millington if ya like.

ye.....like i beleive that.

*warning* this server will be down by early next week like the previous, 8? servers he's made..

tazor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2006
when will server be up.. i jus got a mc 4 serp eye ring and hookedspear :P

Millington

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2006
Accrington
UMMORPG is done for major adjustments i got work soon so cant host but finding someone and when UMMORPG goes up it will be fully updated to its best.

Thanks Andy

Last edited:

Millington

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2006
Accrington
UMMORPG beta is up and u can download exe and full client from our forum at

UMMORPG Forum

sock.php