Under World [3.55]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
egbfiuavbgha;owg.kwarvbjhinbk gvwa[rrfb cv sorry my face hit the keyboard when i logged in then back out.

It took me around 30 mins to download i was in game maybe 5-10mins. Every script is a basic copy of other servers theres atleast 2 of the npcs i tested that can be exploited.

Same **** as last 3 servers get a pet tele to noob cave let pet do everything while mobs deal little to 0 damage. I went to next cave down o look again lvl 25 naked warrior getting hit for -25's sigh........

U talk about envy yet u have so little to show. Dont come back with weres your server been there done that and with the current files its not even worth doing but again u wouldnt know why that is anyway.

server its highrate that"s why u got pet till lvl 500.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Tkila the level you start your De-level system on Depends on the RATE of your server. considering its Highrate then you want it starting at 8k. if your server is mid rate you want it starting at maybe 10-15k. and please do not use scripts from other servers. that just meens you cannot do it yourself.
and for caves you maybe need to think about the hits the mobs will deal.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
the 2 top Systems are off SupremeMir3. you did not write them.

(GreatNecklaces) and (SkillStoneNPC)

The skillstone npc yea it's from supreme,but the greatnecklaces ive writed it like supreme,any problem with that?

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Please read better,server it's highrate,my server my rules.any problem?

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
pets till 500 will ruin it really. if you have a pet. it shud be untill you die or untill you log. not till 500.

your Putting a server live for other people to play. THINK about how they want it. not how you do. a server is only as good as the people that play it.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
the hits from mobs has been changed like all caves from server.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
if your doing a server your way and not taking bad comments and making them better. your server will not get many people.
try and take the bad stuff and make it better before you concentrate on something else.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

the hits from mobs has been changed like all caves from server.
good. ill be coming ingame tommorow as you have like 9 different dl links that i have to download. you need to put them in 1.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
did u just skip the part were i said u have NPCS that can be exploited with little effort because u have no idea how to fix them ?

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
did u just skip the part were i said u have NPCS that can be exploited with little effort because u have no idea how to fix them ?

really??show me it :)))

Last edited:

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
All the scripts ingame can be found in the VE & LS files, there is nothing new on this server and it's going to fail from that, as your not doing anything that every other server had done, including my own.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
pff nice to see how some muppets trying to lure ppls on other server or... nvm...still some f*kers from infront of pc and telling only shits....nvm

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
pff nice to see how some muppets trying to lure ppls on other server or... nvm...still some f*kers from infront of pc and telling only shits....nvm
No one is trying to pull anyone to any server, people are just pointing out the lack of inspiration from your server and the fact people would be better off playing another server that knows what they are doing, instead of this crap you call a server.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
No one is trying to pull anyone to any server, people are just pointing out the lack of inspiration from your server and the fact people would be better off playing another server that knows what they are doing, instead of this crap you call a server.

you saying my server it's ****?What about ur fking server noob,if you dnt tried my server or something get the fk out from there

Server will be online today at:

18:00 Spanish Time
18:00 Polish Time
19:00 Romanian Time
17:00 English Time

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Work on how you take critisism, honestly so far your replies have been awful. I'm not even sure you know what the word envy means in the context it's been used in a few times, there is no such thing as being envy, it's being jealous. And they have a right to say if they like your server or not, but your attitude sure as hell isn't winning any members to join it.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Work on how you take critisism, honestly so far your replies have been awful. I'm not even sure you know what the word envy means in the context it's been used in a few times, there is no such thing as being envy, it's being jealous. And they have a right to say if they like your server or not, but your attitude sure as hell isn't winning any members to join it.

Wawawa ,they have right to say if they like my server or not?when my server it's off and in beta NO1 from who complained didn't tested it.so if they dnt know nothing about what they talk i have to let them?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Wawawa ,they have right to say if they like my server or not?when my server it's off and in beta NO1 from who complained didn't tested it.so if they dnt know nothing about what they talk i have to let them?

Your reply was that of a 12year old but i'll humour it none the less, you do not know every name on lomcn. You know tags yes, but not names. I don't think any of my mir characters have been found out apart from the one I used a signature as, so you don't know who tests and who doesn't. They still have a right to an opinion.

I will infract however for immature replies that are literally a child kicking his toy over going "WAAAHHH MUMMY THEY DON'T LIKE IT THE MEAN MEN SAID BAD THINGS" grow a pair and learn to take critisism, it's not that hard. Remember that potential members do read what people post and if they saw the GM basically telling people to shove it etc. Then they'll be swayed away as they'll probably think you're a lousy GM.

Best way to think of it is like trying to sell a product, sometimes you'll get people who will **** over the idea but you have to take it in your stride and move on, it's what makes a good seller that they can remain a good seller regardless of the stuff that passes their way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.