Unpacked holleymir.exe

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I'll have a go, just a quick note - ollydbg and things will say its still compressed but if you actually start working on it, you'll see it isn't. Just redundant headers I haven't stripped out :P. I'm just working on removing the one window at a time code lol. I'll look at the dll now :).

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Unpacked Loader - Any problems PM me.
Again in my downloads section.

As for unpacking the server dll. It has a type of compression I've never seen, I'm guessing Armadillo from what it asks (the code) but some sort of dll version (I've only known exe encoding). I'm gonna have to download an analyser so I'm currently doing that.
EDIT: something called Peid said its dll stub version so I'll ask some friends about it.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Unpacked Loader - Any problems PM me.
Again in my downloads section.

As for unpacking the server dll. It has a type of compression I've never seen, I'm guessing Armadillo from what it asks (the code) but some sort of dll version (I've only known exe encoding). I'm gonna have to download an analyser so I'm currently doing that.
EDIT: something called Peid said its dll stub version so I'll ask some friends about it.

Cheers, I know the dll can be unpacked infact I released an unpacked dll not long ago for 3.38 dont know if you'd get anything from looking at it though

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
The dll is a ******* to get working. I am tackling it from a pov that it's armadillo - which I know it is. But the usual hex editing to get round it just isn't working.
I'll keep you posted.

EDIT:
It's some sort of custom packer...very weird. I think I may be able to get past it. I'll let you know

Last edited: