Untouch files

smoochy boys on tour

gangstermofo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003
hi, how are you just wanted to know where can i get the untouch files for WoOOL server. would be helpfull if someone can help me out thanks alot in advance :)

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
there isnt any server files that are in english...u must check tham all out 1 by1 and find out which what it does.It will be a damn hard work for u.

Good luck tbh

gangstermofo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003
user00 said:
there isnt any server files that are in english...u must check tham all out 1 by1 and find out which what it does.It will be a damn hard work for u.

Good luck tbh

isn't there any movie clip where to go and wat to do cuz i found a clip how to setup sql but i can't get the sql to setup to start :S

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
You need a Movie to show you how to install software?? Hang about, Ill pop around to your house and show you how to press the mouse button - be there in 5 ticks :)

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
i made a thread on setting it up and it seems easy enough to set up to me.

Go through it one at a time

Last edited:

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
Demonic said:
You need a Movie to show you how to install software?? Hang about, Ill pop around to your house and show you how to press the mouse button - be there in 5 ticks :)

Lmao *mesage to short*

gangstermofo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003
Demonic said:

well sure if u know chiness ur welcome so u can translate the stuff for me.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
gangstermofo said:
well sure if u know chiness ur welcome so u can translate the stuff for me.

I have translated V0.1.5, 0.1.6 etc all the way upto 0.1.8, I hated the game that much (Way too many bugs as the server is in ALPHA) that ive deleted all this. A Word springs to mind for people like yourself - LAZY !!!

How do we go about translating such files when wow, we dont know how to read, speak or write chinese?? Well lets start with the Chinese Lang Pack, yer that comes with Windows CD - you have one of those right?? Now we can read the files in chinese, we now can chuck these into a Online Ttrabslator and it makes it into english. Next step - re-write it to make more sense.

You are about the 5000000th person to ask the same thing for any MMORPG files that come from China etc - the answer remains the same, nobody is going tp spend 6 months working on some files so you dont have to...end of...

gangstermofo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003
Demonic said:
I have translated V0.1.5, 0.1.6 etc all the way upto 0.1.8, I hated the game that much (Way too many bugs as the server is in ALPHA) that ive deleted all this. A Word springs to mind for people like yourself - LAZY !!!

How do we go about translating such files when wow, we dont know how to read, speak or write chinese?? Well lets start with the Chinese Lang Pack, yer that comes with Windows CD - you have one of those right?? Now we can read the files in chinese, we now can chuck these into a Online Ttrabslator and it makes it into english. Next step - re-write it to make more sense.

You are about the 5000000th person to ask the same thing for any MMORPG files that come from China etc - the answer remains the same, nobody is going tp spend 6 months working on some files so you dont have to...end of...

all i wanna know that is this the help section or getting a lecture from ppl like u. if we knew everything why would we even post here, if u didn't know something where would u be. everyone was a newb once in there life time. u dont learn everything when u born. maybe u are good at this but ur not good at something else that i might be good in. sorry to piss u off but if u dont like to help u dont have to come on this section ty

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Thats fair enough, I shall break it down for you into a few steps to get you on your way, this applies to any set of files, be it Mir2, Mir3 or Woool.

Preparing the computer to show Chinese.
Head off to: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/liquid-ice/lang.html to find out how to install and show the Chinese Lang on your pc - note this will require the CD of Windows XP to install the additional files.

Installing MS-SQL

Once again, I have made a part in the guide for this:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/liquid-ice/sql.html

Translating the files
When you open the files inside Notepad, provided you have done the first step, it should now come out in Chinese Chars - you can copy and Paste this into - http://www.google.co.uk/language_tools?hl=en which will then show you on the top the English translation.

Naming of Mobs & Items
I would suggest doing this part first and then search the files for any occurance of that name so you can overtype with the english name, this way you do half the server in one shot.

Above all
The whole process can take quite some time and its VERY Boring sitting there doing all of this when all you want to do is jump in game. I would suggest not to keep starting the server once you are bored but rather go do something else instead. Also remember that V0.1.8 (Last Free Version) is quite buggy - not everything works as it should.

gangstermofo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003
Demonic said:
Thats fair enough, I shall break it down for you into a few steps to get you on your way, this applies to any set of files, be it Mir2, Mir3 or Woool.

Preparing the computer to show Chinese.
Head off to: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/liquid-ice/lang.html to find out how to install and show the Chinese Lang on your pc - note this will require the CD of Windows XP to install the additional files.

Installing MS-SQL

Once again, I have made a part in the guide for this:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/liquid-ice/sql.html

Translating the files
When you open the files inside Notepad, provided you have done the first step, it should now come out in Chinese Chars - you can copy and Paste this into - http://www.google.co.uk/language_tools?hl=en which will then show you on the top the English translation.

Naming of Mobs & Items
I would suggest doing this part first and then search the files for any occurance of that name so you can overtype with the english name, this way you do half the server in one shot.

Above all
The whole process can take quite some time and its VERY Boring sitting there doing all of this when all you want to do is jump in game. I would suggest not to keep starting the server once you are bored but rather go do something else instead. Also remember that V0.1.8 (Last Free Version) is quite buggy - not everything works as it should.

thanks alot for this awsome guide. as u said its really buggy and some of the stuff dont work as it should. so i was just thinking why waste time on it when it can go to waste. so i would like to ask u something which server is better easier to make and has no bug or hacking stuff.

sorry for wat i have said in my last post and appriciate ur help :)