Updated files for offline use. (26/10/2005)

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Right, well as the others are very outdated, i decided to make a new set of files.

This uses the latest Plumewind m2server and the new GameGate.

To get the files running, first download the files from HERE ( password: lomcn ).
Then extract the files to C:\mirserver

Now make sure your BDE Administrator is set up correctly like on the following picture:

You can get BDE Administrator from www.dbcommander.com

Then download the client and .exe from HERE (Please note, this is NOT the ledu client, but the DB's are made to match the euro data, so you will have to use this client in order to see the monsters correctly) Extract this zip file to your legend of mir client folder (Default is C:\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir)

If you wish to use the ledu client, download it HERE
(If you will use the Ledu exe, most of things ingame WILL BE MESSED UP, like mobs looking dodgy, items looking completely wrong etc. etc.) Extract this zip file to your legend of mir client folder (Default is C:\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir)

Now when you have done everything, open the folder C:\mirserver\Run the server from here And run the shortcuts in the specified order (1. 2. 3 etc.)
When you run the shortcut number 1, the LFConfirmation window will pop up, press the start button and continue to load up the other shortcuts.

You can log in to your gamemaster character with the details

ID = gamemaster
PW= gamemaster

Gamegate cheat menu setup:

Right, basically open up your gamegate. Click the option button, then clck on "cheats".

Now, first untick ALL the boxes you see, untill none are ticked at all.

Now, click the "base" tab. I have left in Health amount over head displayed, quick group, when you regen, the amount is showed over your head (like in mir3), and show names of players.

Now, go through all besides the "work" tab, and tick all the boxes. After you have done that, tick all besides the "all" and the "base" box, so you should be left with a screen like this:G][/URL

In order to put the server online, i have made a list of IP's wich you need to change

Code:
!addrtable.txt (DBServer)
All IP's

!serverinfo.txt (DBServer)
All IP's

dbsrc.ini (DBServer)
ServerAddr (the one in the [Setup] part)
GateAddr
IDSAddr

MirGate.ini (GameGate)
Server1

Config.ini (LoginGate)
ServerAddr
GateAddr

!addrtable.txt (LoginSrv)
All IP's

!serveraddr.txt (LoginSrv)
All IP's

Logsrv.ini (LoginSrv)
DBServer
ServerAddr
GateAddr

!runaddr.txt (Mir200)
All IP's

!Servertable.txt (Mir200)
All IP's

!Setup.txt (Mir200)
GateAddr
DBAddr
IDSAddr
MsgSrvAddr
If you want to let your players use a DNS address to connect (eg. disturbed.myftp.org), then refer to the following list of IP's that need changing.

Code:
#File name#####Folder name#
############################
!addrtable.txt (DBServer)
First IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.

!serverinfo.txt (DBServer)
First IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
Second IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.
Third IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

!dbsrc.ini (DBServer)
ServerAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
GateAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
IDSAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

MirGate.ini (GameGate)
Server1: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

Config.ini (LoginGate)
ServerAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
GateAddr: Change that to 0.0.0.0

!addrtable.txt (LoginSrv)
First IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
Second IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.
Third IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.
Fourth IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

!serveraddr.txt (LoginSrv)

Logsrv.ini (LoginSrv)
DBServer: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
GateAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

Config.ini (SelGate)

!runaddr.txt (Mir200)

!Servertable.txt (Mir200)
First IP: Change that to 127.0.0.1

!Setup.txt (Mir200)
DBAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
IDSAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
MsgSrvAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
LogServerAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
hellcaster said:
Gimpasaurus ive done all that but my servers lagging anyideas why thanks:)
Probably because youre pc is just too slow.

What are your PC specs?

Upvote 0

darbo

LOMCN Member
Nov 27, 2005
hi iv set it all up, i log in , select char, click ok.. but then nothing... it doesnt load the notice screen it just all goes black, any ideas? ty

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
darbo said:
hi iv set it all up, i log in , select char, click ok.. but then nothing... it doesnt load the notice screen it just all goes black, any ideas? ty
Have you disabled UPNP?

Upvote 0

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
wot server files r these??
and will there b any magic in there tht works on ledu ??

Upvote 0

darbo

LOMCN Member
Nov 27, 2005
iv got the server working offline but when i try and put it online the char screen loads but the chars dont, any ideas plz?

Upvote 0

Bhavesh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2003
bit confused, first im missing the sound wondering how the guy earlier in the thread fixed this, second, are there gems in this and if so what are the names? (and orbs) cheers

Upvote 0

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
havin a little trouble setting this up up on my m8's pc ne ideas??
problem0sh.jpg

Upvote 0

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
how or were do i get the patches for the 1.9 server and how do i change the shop items in shop cause the shop items tht are selling in wep shops etc are all messed up:cray:

Upvote 0

zion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
Lutterworth, Leicestershire
I get no notice/a black screen after i choose my char.

Also, I can't login with the gamemaster account, says the pass is wrong, so I created my own. I thought it might be a corrupt file, but its not as I re-downloaded it multiple times and overwrote, deleted and replaced in many ways shapes and forms and still password was wrong and there was a black screen when the notice should come up.

Also, when I completely deleted the files, etc and re-downloaded them again, it stil let me login with the account I created myself...

UPNP is Disabled.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gizzy0001

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2005
Just Like To say Ty for the ppl that put these files together as they are very good to work with aqnd i would like to just point out to the ppl struggling with these files

1] They are 100% Fine work both on and off line

2] if they dont work on line then its because u have changed something thats not in the guids thinking u are on the right track

3]so pls before any more ppl come to the forums saying i got a blank screen take time to think and the guids in detail as they work fine i followed them with out no problems so if they dont for u its cause u havnt done it right but if u are still have problems leave me a message and i try my best to help u

p.s i am not moaning just pointing out that these files are fine and offering help to who needs it

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I have to apologize myself aswell, seems like i didn't copy all the IP's wich have to be changed to this post. I updated it now and it should work fine.

Sorry =/.

Upvote 0

acole83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2004
i know you mention that the ledu cliant messes things up but what is the dif betewwn that cliant and the normal one? is there away to fix the ledu cliant? oh and are the server files 1.9?

Edit

the files in the cliant.zip do they just get added to a normal non edited 1.9 cliant?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

this_is_the_3rd

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 23, 2005
will this work if you are using a client later than 1.9? I had assumed that they would, because all the file would be there just with unused extras.

Upvote 0

dogandbone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2005
i have followed the guide and done evrything like it says but it just comes up with a box saying 'wrong' and then its black for a few seconds and then comes up with another box with chinese writing. i click ok an it closes. can someone help me please. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.