Updates - Finally!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hmm about time but do you think Frogster can handle The Nexus system? i mean look at enmasse am sure they had to close Nexus because of the insane lagg they were getting, i personally can't see frogster doing any better.

Temple of Temerity.. sounds good and the items that drop like the new glyphs and alkahests are good, was a pain farming gold to buy those tbh.

Guild vs. Guild.. Not really bothered about this.

Warriors can tank now which is good also, too many warriors and not enough lancers but i just think warriors will be a little op for a while because of this.

All good but no mention of race change? not coming back until i can turn into a elin.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah i really want them to introduce the store to buy item looks, mounts, race / class change etc. We know EU is going to do it too, so hopefully that'll be coming shortly.

They've had 2 months of server stability updates, so surely that must be to prepare for the upcoming nexus. However, i know it's going to be a lag fest still, as even when i go events with my guild (where about 30 people show up) it gets very laggy on the screen.

Cant wait to get my tripple crit rate glyph. Gonna be pwning everyone.

Also why aren't u bothered about GvG, i thought you missed the PvP part of it? Theres so few people wanting to dual on our server, so looking forward to killing em without them having a choice now.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
yeah i really want them to introduce the store to buy item looks, mounts, race / class change etc. We know EU is going to do it too, so hopefully that'll be coming shortly.

They've had 2 months of server stability updates, so surely that must be to prepare for the upcoming nexus. However, i know it's going to be a lag fest still, as even when i go events with my guild (where about 30 people show up) it gets very laggy on the screen.

Cant wait to get my tripple crit rate glyph. Gonna be pwning everyone.

Also why aren't u bothered about GvG, i thought you missed the PvP part of it? Theres so few people wanting to dual on our server, so looking forward to killing em without them having a choice now.

What is the difference between DM and GVG? i did a few DM's and i didn't really enjoy them to be honest, found it kinder pointless, would prefer to gain something at the end of it, just like Mir and Sabuk, fighting for something would be much better.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
with GvG you can randomly attack people in the other guild (pretty much like normal PvP servers, but focussed against a single guild). Being vanarch lets you set down rules in that area. You don't get items / money i dont think, however you do have vanarch battles. Instead of people winning against pure votes they can be challenged to duals/deathmatches to win the spot instead.

you could put money down on deathmatchs. Its a pain to organise tho. There should be a system like instance matching to join for it instead.