updating display card

Join Discord

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
i need to update the driver of an old display card on an old computer (p2 350mgh 256MBram windows ME bla bla), in control panel -> display -> setting, its saying display: km-802 on nvidia riva tnt2, anyone know what driver i need to download? last time i tryed to update i allmost destroy the computer (it closed the computer when it came to windows, so i went to safe mode, deleted the driver program that i installed from the site, loaded windows again, and he asked me to reinstall the driver, and it came back to what it was)

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
First of all, ME is the worst windows o/s ever. I know since it was released they put a lot of updates and fixes out, but I can't think of a single computer that would benefit from it's use.

Those specs are fine for Windows 2000. Upgrade to that before worrying about drivers for your display card.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
First of all, ME is the worst windows o/s ever. I know since it was released they put a lot of updates and fixes out, but I can't think of a single computer that would benefit from it's use.

Those specs are fine for Windows 2000. Upgrade to that before worrying about drivers for your display card.
the benefit is the cpu the windows is using, it is using very very low cpu, and it can load 16bit programs unlike windows 2k
i will try to change to windows NT if this wont stop, even though i really like this windows >.<
i will keep ghost of this windows though

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
if i am reformatting to windows 2k, can i use the same internet dial - cable.dun? or i will have to create new one?
btw anyone got windows 2k direct link that work?

edit
i fixed it without reformatting :)

Last edited: