USA Mir 3

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
is this up yet i cant seem 2 download it :S any help thanx.

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Whoa check this out.

The company that bought the license for MIR3 is called "iEntertainment". They operate a few games already.. But I've never heard of them.

Maybe they're getting to as an update for all their helbreath players.

Last edited:

mufar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
hi, well, the Mir3 US server is currently in the process of being transfered from WEMADE, and will now be ran by iEnt, (us based operator) there is info on the Mir3 US (www.legendofmir3.co.kr) ANNOUNCEMENTS, but there is also a section on "RPG-CENTRE" for the US server, and iEnt have agreed to post updates on there:

URL removed by Kaori

Last edited by a moderator:

mufar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
urbanfox said:
Weird, never heard a lick about it in any magazines or anything, they need more marketing.
when the server is up and running (currently in preparation) there will be marketing taking place :brows:

Crow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003
For one why is RPG-CENTRE mis-spelt?

Nevermind that, for some reason the site doesn't come up for me here in the usa.

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
nothing's wrong with the spelling... but that site is run by some peeps from euro. so no center for usa :P

Kittykat

LOMCN n00bie
May 1, 2003
California USA
Crow said:
For one why is RPG-CENTRE mis-spelt?

Nevermind that, for some reason the site doesn't come up for me here in the usa.
i get the site an np problems with an im usa an i just bet it will be a great one too am looking forward to it very much.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Mir in the US is pretty much pointless. Everyone here says it either sucks or is a copy off Diablo 2. The only person I know that even knows about Mir 2/3 is my brother (Urbanfox). No one has even heard of it. Plus, with WoW and EQ2 taking the market here in the US, no way it could survive.