LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
do u get a 7.2 conn and 3gb download does it still host mir unlimtitd time

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I dont fully understand the question but i know 3gb a month will not run a mir server 24/7.

You could possibly play mir for a month with a 3gb limit.

/Zen2

fleacaptain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
If you want to run a server for an unlimited period, you will need an uncapped line as well. If your isp can't offer you one, well thats just too bad, but I guarantee 3gb a month won't cover it. I wouldn't be able to last on 3gb a month not playing games even.

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
lol yer moved out of ma mums house into a new flat and was gettin net to host mir with and i find outthe flat is short period suppportd housing not aloud to live there long so i gettin new place anytime soon

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
lol yer moved out of ma mums house into a new flat and was gettin net to host mir with and i find outthe flat is short period suppportd housing not aloud to live there long so i gettin new place anytime soon

Depending on where you live, you wouldn't get 7.2 speeds anyway.

Vodafone has actualy retracted its promotion of '7.2mbps' due to a few complaints about them because those speeds are only in a few places such as the center of london etc.

On average i believe you get speeds of 1.8mbps. Even with a 7.2mbps connection, i'd still find it hard to believe a wireless dongle much like a mobile phone network would have great ping to allow you to run a lag free server. Not to mention there is no information on the Upload speeds.

/Ash