Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Ben knows how to make a server, I think everyone will agree with that. It's his attitude everyone hates, if you're willing to put up with being completely ignored and treated like a moron, then by all means play, you will probably have more fun there (especially if you have a large wallet)

That aside, honestly, no server out at the moment seems special enough to win over others, so just keep trying them till you find the one you like and invite your friends.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
so far:

Reunited - download about 5 times, either im unlucky or their there is a problem with their download as each time it is corrupt. Managed to run the winrar repair tool and extract however my hum.wil file is bugged and cannot see bodies.

OldSkool - tried it out but felt so easy being given every spell from lvl 1, high usercount so will fall back to this if no other server works out

Mir Revenge Replay - currently downloading as it appears to be the place most official players seem to be going, will post back with my impressions.

Once again if anyone has any other server suggestions for me to try they are more than welcome!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
OldSkool - tried it out but felt so easy being given every spell from lvl 1, high usercount so will fall back to this if no other server works out

Woah, oldskool is like 3years ago? It hasnt been online for ages. Again tho this is just a matter of opinion, regardless of if u start the game with all spells learnt, or u gain them all over the course of a week, the end result is the same so i dont see the difference... however u are inncorect, not every spell was given at level1, kinda silly comment... as u wouldnt have the MP to use them either.

ps. its ThreeHeroes now

Unbeliveble how from all good servers on here most ppl from usa chosed to go on MirRevenge :\
(read from gamepot forum how most of them said that his server is best and they enjoy it omg :|)

Its like a heard of sheep, 1 goes they will all go. I personally dont understand why people play mir reunited as its just a euro copy, something boring that uve done a million times. But then i dont understand why ppl play low rates either - its just an opinion... everyone is entitled to their own, thats the whole point of havin different games and servers

Ben, how can u say con people for money, when you've made a living for the past 3-4? possibly more years lol.

On your server there is little or no way to obtain GameGold other than donating, you sell basicly every item , any spell and there are rumours you sell bonuspoints to players.

Seriously, get your own **** in order before slating others. People can say im bad, but if anything your worse.
I dont con people, anyone that pays for something on my server gets that item and gets to use it for a long time, my servers stay up for around 16months before i do a new 1, and thats just to keep things fresh with new and different ideas, not to "make more money"

If gamegold was obtainable ingame, there would be no point in donating for it - however you do get a chance to obtain it via big events, at xmas we gave away around £50 worth of GG to everyone that put the effort into the event.

Haha yes, "rumours"... I dont sell bonuspoints to players, bonuspoints dont even exsist in our files any more we removed them.

After running servers for like 3-5 years now, with very successful usercounts and stuff, id say ive got my "**** in order", how about u?

Ben knows how to make a server, I think everyone will agree with that. It's his attitude everyone hates, if you're willing to put up with being completely ignored and treated like a moron, then by all means play, you will probably have more fun there (especially if you have a large wallet)

That aside, honestly, no server out at the moment seems special enough to win over others, so just keep trying them till you find the one you like and invite your friends.
Do you just make up new things every time u post about me or my servers? i dont have any attitude towards anyone, infact im rather poliet to anyone that has a problem, every support ticket thats made is answered (not ignored like u claim) and the only times ill treat some1 like a moron, is quite frankly because thats what they are being.

I still dont understand this large wallet comment that u always make as well, some of the best kitted and leveled characters ingame havnt donated a penny... but they have put effort in.

You wouldnt understand that tho kori, as most the time u just donated ur way to the top rather than puttin the effort in - which made u bored and quit.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
sorry ben when i said old skool i meant three heroes and when i make a wizz and receive ff, mirroring, blizzard and meteor and the start level it does kind of feel like ive been giving everything at the start compared to other mir servers where those spells are rare.

FAO all: please stop hijacking my thread with immature comments about corrupt people and donations, i simply made this thread to find out which servers are around just now and the user counts they have along with some feedback from people who currently play them. petty argument in this thread are not welcome.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
sorry ben when i said old skool i meant three heroes and when i make a wizz and receive ff, mirroring, blizzard and meteor and the start level it does kind of feel like ive been giving everything at the start compared to other mir servers where those spells are rare.

FAO all: please stop hijacking my thread with immature comments about corrupt people and donations, i simply made this thread to find out which servers are around just now and the user counts they have along with some feedback from people who currently play them. petty argument in this thread are not welcome.

Well there is method behind my madness

Why should spells like FF mirroring blizz etc etc be rare? they are not NEW spells, they have been around for liek 4-5 years now, to me they are standard spells now, like halfmoon, ice storm, etc etc.

Back when mir 1st started, believe it or not but flaming sword, icestorm and shinsu, the level 35 spells were considered rare, but as new spells were released, they became common.

We have 2x new spells for each class, they are the rare spells that have now replaced FF, met, curse, etc etc

I dont see the fun in working hard for something uve already done a million times on other servers - its boring. Thats why we've made new stuff thats cool and excited!

Maybe you should give the server another go, sounds like u just judged it ab it based on 1st impressions w/o really understandin the game

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Do you just make up new things every time u post about me or my servers? i dont have any attitude towards anyone, infact im rather poliet to anyone that has a problem, every support ticket thats made is answered (not ignored like u claim) and the only times ill treat some1 like a moron, is quite frankly because thats what they are being.

I still dont understand this large wallet comment that u always make as well, some of the best kitted and leveled characters ingame havnt donated a penny... but they have put effort in.

You wouldnt understand that tho kori, as most the time u just donated ur way to the top rather than puttin the effort in - which made u bored and quit.

My opinion, whether or not you agree with it, is still valid. Just from the stuff I see on forums, and personal experience, gaming experience with you (Xbox etc) you don't come across as a caring person 100% of the time. But hey, that's just me.

Large wallet comment you've mentioned yourself. I played, donated and was one of the best for a period of time before the next "upgrade" of kit was available for donation on 4heroes. It got boring because I stopped donating, which was 3heroes. It's a simple concept, if you have money you will do better and probably have more fun... as is life.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

leanup

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
Rugby
Atlantis is a good server
www.miratlantis.com

If i was to get back into any server it would be that, got a nice 50+ usercount daily!
Active GM's and don't seem to get bored on there :P, it's a MirRevenge Clone with little tweaks here and there.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Question to all: why are you letting MR take all the players? Madness. I advise any gamepot players to STAY AWAY FROM MIR REVENGE.

Anyway, Iceman's reopening RoP again? Lolno.

JohnLenovo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2012
Question to all: why are you letting MR take all the players? Madness. I advise any gamepot players to STAY AWAY FROM MIR REVENGE.

Anyway, Iceman's reopening RoP again? Lolno.

Answer to you: Mir Revenge offers the closest to gamepots game experience? (haven't tried this server yet, but I reckon it is, feel free to correct me). All the private server boys here are so incredibly self centered that they ignore the fact that the people on gamepot played on gamepot because of their game offering: Low Rate, no silly graphics or custom messing about. All you see here is "I can't understand why people choose X server over my Y server. I can't understand why people want low rate and not high rate. Its not that hard to understand, if you bother to actually think about it for a minute.

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
Answer to you: Mir Revenge offers the closest to gamepots game experience? (haven't tried this server yet, but I reckon it is, feel free to correct me). All the private server boys here are so incredibly self centered that they ignore the fact that the people on gamepot played on gamepot because of their game offering: Low Rate, no silly graphics or custom messing about. All you see here is "I can't understand why people choose X server over my Y server. I can't understand why people want low rate and not high rate. Its not that hard to understand, if you bother to actually think about it for a minute.

Apart from the fact, that it's probably not the closest to the GamePot experience, and the owner's have tried to shut down every private server that gets a good user count?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

And who fed you full of that crap? Mir Revenge did. Reunited is the closest to euromir and its not run by a corrupt money grabbing ****

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
+ His new Replay Mir2 Revenge with old lemon files changed a bit (still buggy as hell , i know about 3-4 exploits on them :) ) he open a server P2P
10$ montly subscription .

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
My opinion, whether or not you agree with it, is still valid. Just from the stuff I see on forums, and personal experience, gaming experience with you (Xbox etc) you don't come across as a caring person 100% of the time. But hey, that's just me.

Large wallet comment you've mentioned yourself. I played, donated and was one of the best for a period of time before the next "upgrade" of kit was available for donation on 4heroes. It got boring because I stopped donating, which was 3heroes. It's a simple concept, if you have money you will do better and probably have more fun... as is life.

Lol how i act on the xbox has nothing to do with how i treat people on the game. I swear and get abusive on the xbox cause thats just the way i like to play cod, i dont like dieing!

I never said u had the best kit, and u cannot donate for the best kit ingame, currently the best kit u can get ingame are phase, 3heros, and godlymir.. none of which are donatable for.

You seen what people are writing about 3h? http://forum.gamepotusa.com/showthread.php?18183-Cya-s&p=247740&viewfull=1#post247740

I don't agree with it but people don't really know much about 3h on there. Most are on Laptas server, 70 odd the other night according to some on us mir forums. If word go then thats another 50.

well not much i can do if people are not willing to give it a try.

Most people that play USA will want a euro clone, which is not what i offer, so thats fair enuff. My servers are for the players that want something new and different.

Cant say i agree with the "clunky armour and weapon" comments, most my weapons and armours are offical armours with colour remakes - cause of the wis images.

Unfortunatly most ppl played oldskool and base my servers on that, and all my servers have been completely different in all honesty

+ His new Replay Mir2 Revenge with old lemon files changed a bit (still buggy as hell , i know about 3-4 exploits on them :) ) he open a server P2P
10$ montly subscription .
haha really he has a server thats P2P? I cannot believe people actually pay that, jesus.

also mir revenge is no where near a euro clone, its way beyond that... at least it was a few years ago.

Infact i dont really know anything about mir revenge any more, nor do i care lol

It is a real shame tho that lapta is milkin so much money of people that are quite frankly clueless about the private server sceen. If they tried out some other servers they'd have a lot more fun (and no, im not saying mine).

But then again im still baffled by players that still wanna play a euro clone, i mean cmon, its been about 10 years now, play something new and different lol?

Last edited:

JohnLenovo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2012
And who fed you full of that crap? Mir Revenge did. Reunited is the closest to euromir and its not run by a corrupt money grabbing ****

Thank you for proving my point. Seems like every opinion outed here deserves to be slagged off immediately. Anyways, I took the liberty to download the MirRevenge client and it showed a "stunning" amount of 10 *ten* online players. So I do wonder where the hysteria on this forum about the MirRevenge popularity comes from.

I am not pro-any server here. No one feeds me crap. I'm just a Gamepot player that wants a stable server to play mir on. If its run commercially, it would of course be best, but it seems like Mir2 has passed its final official breath. So the only option is a private server.

Just remember, I'm just one guy posting his opinion. For me, there are at least 100 people who won't bother to make an account or post on these forums. Just watch the ratio members vs guests in the past days. They just read and decide if they will play on a private server. And with all this rudeness and bickering, its not actually an image of stability and competence that's being displayed here.

Just my 2 cents.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
@ben quote from his advert :

Mir Revenge 2 - replay is a pay to play server.
To play the server you will be required to pay £6.99 for 30 days access, or 19.99 for 90 days access, or 39.99 for 180 days access, or 69.99 for 365 days (366 days in the case of a leap year, 2012 and 2016 are leap years) Payments are non refundable. Any payments that are recalled via paypal will result in your account being deleted (not banned).
Your payment will give you access to 1 account, and allow you to have up to 3 characters on your account at any time.

You will have a choice of 4 character types, Warrior, Wizard, Taoist and Ninja. Each character will have it's own storage and room in their bag for up to 90 items.
Each character starts at level 1 and is given a wooden sword, candle and bass dress to start playing.
Each character will be given the same chance in game as the next player, and no characters will be able to gain exp or levels from any means other then leveling and quests. Layman's terms - You will not be able to buy exp or levels, or earn exp or levels out side of mir.

There will be an option to play for free but your account will be limited to the the following:-
1 account per IP address/IP range
1 Character on your account.
99,999 gold limit.
Level 33 level cap.
No use of storage.
Use of only 40 slots in your bag.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Mirsupremes good, noticed a couple of new faces in the last few days.

Usercounts around 25/40 depending on the time of day.

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
@ JohnLenovo lapta tried shutting down every other legend of mir private server at one point, thats why most here are against him and always will be, i myself am looking for a server to play much like yourself, i for one will never play one of laptas servers and bens don't take to my fancy either, reunited is the sort of server i would like to play but its using the 2.3 files which is dated like euro bow times have moved on i'd love to play a server on more up to date files but with the euro/usa feel with a good usercount. Eitherway in the next comming weeks im sure the ex usa players will most likly migrate to the same server but for me theres only a few choices they will go for that being : mir revenge/replay, reunited and some 4heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.