[Holley] UserLogin.txt Script help

smoochy boys on tour

Kanda-yu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2008
I'm trying that when GM enters the mir, announced lineMsg not appear or anywhere else, as if it had not even connected.
I imagine that this was done from UserLogin.txt but only a minimal part in what way do imagine. Does anyone could help me?

Thank you :)

Sorry for my English, I am using a translator

Buldok

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2010
see you have userlogin activate it in the 00 default , and put in the userlogin.txt:

#IF
IsAdmin
#ACT
linemsg [grobal] "GameMaster <$USERNAME> online!"

Upvote 0

Kanda-yu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2008
This you say is basic, what I need is that when a GM does not appear to connect in any way announced that this was connected. Not advertised as a GM is online or advertised as a user is online.

Thnks;

Esto que dices es basico, lo que necesito es que cuando un gm se conecte no aparezca de ninguna manera anunciado que este se conecto. Que no se anuncie como que un gm esta online ni anunciado como un user esta online a la hora de conectarse.

Gracias;

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Do I take it that you DO NOT want the message to appear when a GM logs in but you DO want a global announcement for normal players?

Upvote 0

Buldok

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2010
looking for the script where logins announce that will be in userlogin.txt, in theory, and modified

pues busca el script donde se anuncian los logeos que estara en userlogin.txt en teoria, y lo modificas o eliminas simplemente eso

Upvote 0

Kanda-yu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2008
Do I take it that you DO NOT want the message to appear when a GM logs in but you DO want a global announcement for normal players?

What I want to be even more precise chimera is that when I connect to the gm does not leave a gm announced logged, but not advertised as a user logged on, for example, "The GM's XXX is Online!" not appear, but neither appears "The user XXX is online!" , And thus can not appear neither as user nor as admin, when you connect simply not appear.I would like to know how we do it.

Sorry for the translation.

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
see you have userlogin activate it in the 00 default , and put in the userlogin.txt:

#IF
!IsAdmin
#ACT
linemsg [grobal] "Player <$USERNAME> online!"

If my memory serves correctly, by adding ! before the #IF statement you make it the reverse....

IF is not Admin then display the global message "Player xxxx online"

So no GM will be announced.

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
wouldn't this work?
Code:
#IF
IsAdmin
#ACT
linemsg [grobal] "GameMaster <$USERNAME> online!"    [B];;;; this can be changed or taken out so dont show gm [/B]online
#ELSEACT
linemsg [grobal] "Player <$USERNAME> online!"

thats what i woulda done

Upvote 0

Zisha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2012
#IF
Isadmin
#ACT
BREAK

#IF
#ACT
linemsg [grobal] "Usuario <$USERNAME> Conectado!"

;)

Upvote 0

Kanda-yu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2008
I feel the delay of the response I had internet problems and I can not access until now, the result I needed I got to got to the post of TheDayIDie, thank you very much to everyone that it was something hard to understand what I wanted, thank you very much Buldok chimera, TheDayIDie , Zisha.

Sorry for my bad english :(

Upvote 0