Vector DESIGN

Join Discord

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
A new style ive been trying.. also i want you to look at the whole peice even though the car is the main section.. if u sit back and look at it in a whole i think it looks quite nice.

vector.jpg

C&C only please...

Tx,

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
ncie work m8 wish i could do comething like that. You are really talented on behalf of photoshop lol :P

dibbler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2006
kind of inspired me to see if i could make a "Mr Man" coloured car.

this was done in AutoCAD, imported into photoshop & coloured with block colours. if i was to do it again i would have put the linework on a diff layer to stop bleading but u live & learn.

i know the presentation sux (because its not my thing) but i thought the car was quite cool

whats think?

Attachments

• 427 cobra.jpg
    427 cobra.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 48

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
EvilGoku said:
A new style ive been trying.. also i want you to look at the whole peice even though the car is the main section.. if u sit back and look at it in a whole i think it looks quite nice.

vector.jpg

C&C only please...

Tx,

Too Plain, You Can Do Better :eek:

/Tofas

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
you say he can do better. but your the 1 who told him to change to a different style :eek: so he changes to a diff style then you say you can do better even though you have never seen another vector piece by him? how does that work?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Loved1 said:
you say he can do better. but your the 1 who told him to change to a different style :eek: so he changes to a diff style then you say you can do better even though you have never seen another vector piece by him? how does that work?

because!!

I said he could do better, didnt say he could do better at this style generaly. But if he can some pretty neat stuff in his old stlye, he must be able to create better pieces in this style.

And it wasnt just me who told him to change style, i believe Jealy told him he was doing too much of his old style as it was.

If you enjoy doing this style, carry on and see how it goes :)

Im only doing graphics at the moment because i enjoy it and i dont believe im good so i do it, i believe im learning in the process of it being fun :)

/Tofas

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
yeah i dont like it, i also dont like the vector on the car, but i don't believe this is a real vector, more like it's been manipulated? ;)

/J34lY

dibbler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2006
JealY said:
yeah i dont like it, i also dont like the vector on the car, but i don't believe this is a real vector, more like it's been manipulated? ;)

/J34lY

it was a vectored image but then it was put into photoshop when it stopped being 1... il make it a photoshop vectored image l8er, just to see if i can ;)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
dibbler said:
it was a vectored image but then it was put into photoshop when it stopped being 1... il make it a photoshop vectored image l8er, just to see if i can ;)

Your saying you made this?

/J34lY

dibbler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2006
yeah, im the CAD manager for 1 of the big high street banks m8... i am to AutoCAD what u are to Photoshop ;)

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Well if your 'all that', the car is sh¡te ;)

/J34lY

And ya'know I wasn't even talking to you, was talking to EvilGoku ;)
Just realised.

All in all, it's just another brick in the wall.

Last edited:

dibbler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2006
lmao... it was drawn in 20 mins to see if i could make a simple block image in photoshop. Its made of faceted polylines with no arcs because its quicker. Also its a flat vectored 2D image & not a full 3D image. It would be possable to make in 3D in AutoCAD but much easyer in 3DStudio Max due to how curved the car is. AutoCAD isnt very good at that kind of thing, its not what its designed for.

So yes the car is very simple & roughly drawn, but by design :)

*Edit*

just read your edit... but thought id leave the detail of what i did just in case u care lol

Last edited: