Holley
000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1
What can i do to open this netcheck?

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
sorry for being off topic

I really get annoyed when people who have a better knowlage say to people your a pr**ck your stupid your a ...............

Yeah it get's annoying but come on ppl how else are we supposed to learn

yeah some ppl are lasy cant you just say please see this ....................... thread link and not go over the top and call this guy stupid

it really does bug me when people do this i see this in every fourum i go to

Sorry mods for that but i get really annoyed when people just cant say the problem

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
sorry for being off topic

I really get annoyed when people who have a better knowlage say to people your a pr**ck your stupid your a ...............

Yeah it get's annoying but come on ppl how else are we supposed to learn

yeah some ppl are lasy cant you just say please see this ....................... thread link and not go over the top and call this guy stupid

it really does bug me when people do this i see this in every fourum i go to

Sorry mods for that but i get really annoyed when people just cant say the problem

So your annoyed that I called this person Stupid - well this is why I did so, on the very thread that the person got the files from is a Set of Instructions but I am guessing he was maybe a bit too lazy to read them and instead of running the program and closing the window with CTRL + Click type thing (as you are told to do) instead he is trying to shove in there some form or Reg key which in fact is from the Armadillo part right at the very start.

Would you maybe preffered that nobody answered the guy at all or rather I get annoyed at these things but did provide the Answer to his question. How long have you been hanging around here? How many times do you think the same Questions are asked again and again? Doe sit matter a guide is put online (not for this case like) or Sticky are made etc?

Tell you what, next time somebody has a Mir3 problem, I will let you answer them all....

Upvote 0

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
hello the answer to your problem is this

You have to load up the netchecker or loader what everone you are using you need to do this for both so it does not really matter,

Load it up

In your mud3 server files click on loader3g or on netchecker

press Ctrl on your keyboard

and right click on your taskbar (thats the one next to the start bar)

and close group

if there is no close group then right click on the task bar

go to properties and click on group similar task bar buttons

sorry if this is confusing if there are anymore problems just reply and i will go into it deeper

Upvote 0

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
So your annoyed that I called this person Stupid - well this is why I did so, on the very thread that the person got the files from is a Set of Instructions but I am guessing he was maybe a bit too lazy to read them and instead of running the program and closing the window with CTRL + Click type thing (as you are told to do) instead he is trying to shove in there some form or Reg key which in fact is from the Armadillo part right at the very start.

Would you maybe preffered that nobody answered the guy at all or rather I get annoyed at these things but did provide the Answer to his question. How long have you been hanging around here? How many times do you think the same Questions are asked again and again? Doe sit matter a guide is put online (not for this case like) or Sticky are made etc?

Tell you what, next time somebody has a Mir3 problem, I will let you answer them all....

yeah everyone getss annoyed but is there the need to call him stupid NO! is the answer

This is not the only fourm i have been on i used to mod my mobile phone and always used to get annoying questions but i would always answer them no flame them or start having ago just cose he was lazy most people are mate yeah i havent been around long but i have read both the long thread's for CruelDragon 3.55

Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
yeah everyone getss annoyed but is there the need to call him stupid NO! is the answer

This is not the only fourm i have been on i used to mod my mobile phone and always used to get annoying questions but i would always answer them no flame them or start having ago just cose he was lazy most people are mate yeah i havent been around long but i have read both the long thread's for CruelDragon 3.55

Do you know Demonic is not a mod?

Upvote 0

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Do you know Demonic is not a mod?

HI kaori

No i was stating that i have been on many different fourms and when i used to moddify my motorola E398 i had people always asking how do you do that and how do u do this

Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
About time someone stood up for us people who spend the time to learn by searching. I'm fed up answering the same question over and over again. I'l have a complex soon.

Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
as a mod, I have to say Demonic over the border.

as a forum user, I would at least spend a few hours searching around for answer.

some users are not used to forum environment.
some users are not good at searching.
some users are lazy.
some users are stupid.

we are human...

Upvote 0

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
i can understand the frustration though tbh... i am one who doesnt like to repeat myself more than twice really. But as demonic is not a mod as already stated, he doesnt really have obligations to be extra nice to people whom are repeating and repeating unnecessarily (does he? - dont know if its forum rules to be 'nice' lol). Therefore I think the help given by demonic whether 'nice' or not, should be appreciated... as he still provides the help. a lot of his posts that do provide help (as i have searched throughout forums reading everything), i for one, am grateful for :)

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I would like to State that I am not always nasty in my posts, you have to take my Replies honestly with a Pinch of Salt and as this is written word (as with emails etc) there is no room for Emotions and can be easy read the wrong way.

I have seen far worse posts in the GoT Section (and probably others) yet these are fine? As I stated, its not just "You are Stupid" but also I do give the answer, the original Poster did not complain and got the results he was looking for - what has this got to do with passing people who in fact were off topic and if I were a Mod would be warned for - simple as that.

Upvote 0

wachoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2006
So anyone can tell me how can i configure my client? Netcheck work fine now but i have black screen when i chose character and go into a game.

Upvote 0