Video Tutorials on Photoshop

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
1) You sound like a muppet
2) One video i watched, was soo pathetic it isnt evne a tutorial (blood shot signiture)
3) No offense, your still crap at photoshop.

Now dont comeback with "ok fine lets see your work" well coz i suck too, but not as bad as you... but atleast i can admit it, from all the videos i watched the tutorials were crap, and filled with junk, in the bloodshot one you spent like 50 seconds picking the brush. There is no skill to putting a brush down and undoing, then adding text.

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoJ7jBK2l6A is very similar to your newest one. What is point of adding tutorials somebody has already done?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oXWaXj8RDtg This one doesnt even use layers dude..... youtube needs a friggin quality filter.

Im not being spiteful here, coz i do think your a ******.. but its friggin true!

Last edited:

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
mate at least i try sunshine yeh i dont see u giving do i ... so *** off ye
and i always sound diff on mic then INREALIIFE OR ARE U TO FUKING DUMB to understand that

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Smavid, I think people might find these useful, he's just trying to contribute to the community and you flame him for it.

I will be asking Robert to at least infract you for that reply as it was completely un-needed..

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
ok this is in the nicest way... please learn from others tutorials and then create your own when everyone thinks that you are good

being completely frank... every beginner in photoshop can do this (i know that the person above was probably OTT) but did you watch the video?

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Thanks 4 support and comments guys
next time i do summit i wont release on here cos abuse abuse ...

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
at least he's trying to "Help" the community u mong , something u lack

love u JD <3 !!

i did "help" the community when i did maps, i released all my maps also, currenrtly i just been doing some projects for people, hence why nothing ive dones been releaed. I did also start on a mir2 map guide... however due to being sick i stopped working on it as i got behind at college. So ye... get lost, and stop brownnosing JD

Im sorry if i sounded like a twat JD, but in some of those tutorials you don't even use layers, you've just used a cloud effect, and put down some grass.... theres no skill to it, i could do that without a tutorial, and so could anybody without a brain. Then a bunch of the videos are just shocking in what they show, They are 2-3 mins long, and infact it takes 1 minute, but theres you spent so long choosing a brush style its stupid.

Also in all honesty how is it helping the community? As if you type in "volcano effect tutorial" theres a bunch of links that already exist... why not stick to your coding, make tutorials for that... not something you can barley use yourself.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
lol david have you ever heard of learning and giving becuase i have , im **** board of php coding so im working on Tutorials and learning photoshop

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Ye.. but why learn and teach, when you need to learn. It would be more benefitial for you to learn more, and make guides on things more benefitial, than the cruddy ones you've made?

Seriously over 50% of those photoshop guides you made are pants.. the time you proberly spent making them, you could have completed 2 tutorials from a website, doesnt matter didly squat if your being kind or nothing... your tutorials are poor and lack any decent work. Its true... how is drawing grass on a cloud background a tutorial? How is your making a blodshot signiture a tutorial? Maybe they are, but they are soo poor!

Why not try some hard ones, and make them into videos, make tutorials worth doing, not ones you do without relising when you first download photoshop and muck about.

But since your about giving http://psdtuts.com/ is a nice site, try some from there :)

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Eeeeeeek Smavid i can see where your coming from but dam give the guy a rest some big noobs at photoshop might find this handy. And noobs need slow guides, I hate it when im viewing a video guide and the person who made it is doing everything really quickly making me have to pause the video over and over again.

/Zen2

Frootay!!!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2008
In all fairness at least he tried to contribute, especially when you've got lazy twats like me and Jealz sitting here helping nobody, when to be fair we probably could be doing a bit. Especially me, at least he created that narly page of resources :P

I haven't watched the videos mind you, but that's because I'm so self-absorbed that I don't think I need the help of others.

Smavid, when will you ever learn to stop being a total tool...

B
E

C
O
N
S
T
R
U
C
T
I
V
E

:)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
@Smavid :Interesting title there... Single forum moderator.. and acting that way. I hate to sound cruel here, but your making the LOMCN team look like arrogant tit's with replies like that.

@JD : I myself have not checked the link itself, but it's nice to see others, doing video tutorials for a change. With the reviews so far, i can guess it is basic, perhaps try explain the basic things, then show more advanced stuff. (No idea from the top of my head lol) Just the stuff that makes it really look brilliant.

Regards,

Czeldabolg.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
@Smavid :Interesting title there... Single forum moderator.. and acting that way. I hate to sound cruel here, but your making the LOMCN team look like arrogant tit's with replies like that.

@JD : I myself have not checked the link itself, but it's nice to see others, doing video tutorials for a change. With the reviews so far, i can guess it is basic, perhaps try explain the basic things, then show more advanced stuff. (No idea from the top of my head lol) Just the stuff that makes it really look brilliant.

Regards,

Czeldabolg.

Only got role today, i now got to be a good boy :)