vindico 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
suggestion for u all, go play trinity :) its got a new gm and lots of updates + the reason this server has usercount is because theres nothing else up rly

probs get a warning but oh well

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
is that allowed lol ?? or a desperation move ?? not quite sure lol OH WELL ....

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Again, your post look's like a cripple posted it.

Let someone be the frontman for this server, who doesn't sound 12.

wow how clever so would i assume u must be the class window licker because u felt the need to jump on my thread and leave such a retarded comment ???
and for you to supposidly insult a 12 yr old cripple WOW WHAT A MAN U R grow up u tool ......
and leave this thread for the grown ups !!!!!!

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
wow how clever so would i assume u must be the class window licker because u felt the need to jump on my thread and leave such a retarded comment ???
and for you to supposidly insult a 12 yr old cripple WOW WHAT A MAN U R grow up u tool ......
and leave this thread for the grown ups !!!!!!

Seriously, everytime you post, it further show's your stupidity to anyone mildly educated.

Re-read what you just posted, and realise how much of a waste you are to these forums.

If a server owner:

1) Try's to insult his players on his own server advertisement, and in the process makes himself sound even less mature than he is.

2) Can hardly construct a semi decent sentence, and bites back at every little thing.

Then the server is bound to fail.

The advice about you shouldn't post, should be taken as constructive feedback, as it would benefit your server.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Seriously, everytime you post, it further show's your stupidity to anyone mildly educated.

Re-read what you just posted, and realise how much of a waste you are to these forums.

If a server owner:

1) Try's to insult his players on his own server advertisement, and in the process makes himself sound even less mature than he is.

who says u play ??
2) Can hardly construct a semi decent sentence, and bites back at every little thing.

i dont bite back at everything and i do when its my server ,and only some of the time from people who prefer to crawl lomcn forums slating off other peoples servers cos they cant make one themselves ....

The advice about you shouldn't post, should be taken as constructive feedback, as it would benefit your server.

i do take advice on server and work on constructive critisism and try to improve the server and then it does benefit my server ty ..:)

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Again, your post look's like a cripple posted it.

Let someone be the frontman for this server, who doesn't sound 12.

If a server owner:

What I would've said in a nutshell. Thanks for saving me the effort ;)

When Evo comes up, it's going to one-hit this server's usercount.

GF and GN.

/Nymph

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I see lomcn's still the same.. the same old idiots, on the same old threads. Oh and nice one still using the client I put together for my server. I aint here to "flame" this thread but I have to say this server is a fail as it's run by an idiot who can't take criticism and improve on them. Seriously, take people's advice cause you really do need it.

h

msferna1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2009
ive gotta find it rather funny, how you lot have the time to slate someones server, yet have any of you had a server up for more than a week? i highyly dowt that.. tbh, get a life. your all pathetic, stop flamming a server you know **** all about...

@Tiffany. - your the worse kind of mir player there is, flaming a server just cause you cheated and got cuaght... yeah vn1++ Grtz to you my darlin.

Usercount eh?.. well it's still at 20+ so i think it's doing alright, i could get it higher if i wanted to, and btw, this aint a gm or any part of the server team. it's a normal player before u all go on " wow hes making accounts up to make his server look better"

this server has most of the things you dont. effort, time, and help, do us all a favour, and go flame someone eles server. enought said. Gn/gf.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
ive gotta find it rather funny, how you lot have the time to slate someones server, yet have any of you had a server up for more than a week? i highyly dowt that.. tbh, get a life. your all pathetic, stop flamming a server you know **** all about...

@Tiffany. - your the worse kind of mir player there is, flaming a server just cause you cheated and got cuaght... yeah vn1++ Grtz to you my darlin.

Usercount eh?.. well it's still at 20+ so i think it's doing alright, i could get it higher if i wanted to, and btw, this aint a gm or any part of the server team. it's a normal player before u all go on " wow hes making accounts up to make his server look better"

this server has most of the things you dont. effort, time, and help, do us all a favour, and go flame someone eles server. enought said. Gn/gf.

could'nt off put it much better.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
everyone suggested a wipe of game and to restart it to take out all stupid things and exp cave and so on , and so it has been done , exp is higher now in game so much better play and caves been sorted and new things been put in game so if u fancy giving it a try come along
we got new sabuk caves with armours to gain from it :
so worth fighting for wall to gain the kit.
lms is in game just needs touching up :
new clone pet to help u lvl as u play :
as well as all other stuff u old players already know about :)
2 new starter npcs in bordervillage to help u abit if needed :)
new gg npc where u can trade your gg back to scrolls if need be in bw :)
exppotions(l)+(m) gone from drops and npcs only (s) +(vs) left in game :)
expcave gone out of game :)
also new look spells bit better looking than original :)(have to download off forums)
and new mobs being put in server in next day or so :)(to go with some new caves)
so come give it a try :)

you can use ur old account details to come bk in game all u have to do is make urself a new char ( thats only if ur an old player that is :))

and everyones gts are all gonna have seperate maps specifically for there own gt so they can hunt in there as wel , they wil be in , in the next day or so with new mobs in :)

Last edited:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
everyone suggested a wipe of game and to restart it to take out all stupid things and exp cave and so on , and so it has been done , exp is higher now in game so much better play and caves been sorted and new things been put in game so if u fancy giving it a try come along
we got new sabuk caves with armours to gain from it :
so worth fighting for wall to gain the kit.
lms is in game just needs touching up :
new clone pet to help u lvl as u play :
as well as all other stuff u old players already know about :)
2 new starter npcs in bordervillage to help u abit if needed :)
new gg npc where u can trade your gg back to scrolls if need be in bw :)
exppotions(l)+(m) gone from drops and npcs only (s) +(vs) left in game :)
expcave gone out of game :)
also new look spells bit better looking than original :)(have to download off forums)
and new mobs being put in server in next day or so :)(to go with some new caves)
so come give it a try :)

you can use ur old account details to come bk in game all u have to do is make urself a new char ( thats only if ur an old player that is :))

In donations still? I wanna buy

Status
Not open for further replies.