vindico

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
Im gonna lol if he wiped server without owner even knowing about it ...

Haha :D

x

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Im gonna lol if he wiped server without owner even knowing about it ...

Haha :D

x

honestly -- i wudnt wipe without consent --- who's idea do you think it was to UP the exp so peeps can get bck into hunting, idea was it to give a few items and shizzle.

oh and BUG on GAMEGOLD npc sorted servers yours, now i just read through the WHOLE thread:

Event : = Boss / Mobs Spawned in @Home, 1 x IceRing dropped on floor few wings few goldchest - OKR (M) and (F) but cannot recall droppin a mir item on the floor.

After Reading this thread think thats the last thing im doin for server, server is what you make it Now!
Working on my own from tonight.

Cant believe peeps actually thought this was a motivated move tut tut tut -- Innocent until proven guilty -- i owned up and spoke about what happen with the sql!

there -- not gonna make you happy!!!!

Mason.

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
Alright breathe i did say IF.

Which you havent, so its all good.

x

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
@town is not a sz, @ home is, and it tells you @home is sz etc when u log in, stop crying and read ! ?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Because some people are that sad to pk any level. To think there hard core lol. No worries mate one day you may get your revenge!:w00t:

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
server is kinda pointless a month be down.

dnt even have to move hardly map full of all the bosses even em

some mobs name's etc *****slap teabagger =/

wizz wep buttplug seems rushd n like couplec kids put up for a **** around

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Welcome to Mir.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

He has a good point. Server seems pointless. BossHeaven got most bosses there. You can RT to EvilMir palace... Go to PI RandomTele to a island whats in middle of sea and see a npc then click "Go to hell" and then your @ EM palace. As he said server seems to be rushed... WoomaTaurus Drops 90-110 Items. I think gm would need to take time on server.

PS:I went to SW cave on:: 17/04/2010 And about 20 mobs in there droped me a BuffMyMuff a Rareish wep. It took me like 5 mins to get it from SW cave. Took me like a few hours to get that much Gp to get that wep. SabukCave drops kit REALLY easy. Unless if he changed it.

PSS:FF Blizz MS > OverPowered. HolyDeva/Shinsu OverPowered. If you got sw you can get ADV FF/ADV SFB & i think u can get ADV TDB. When a wizz get ADV FF they will proberly 1 hit most things.

Server needs balacing. I would request. Lower FF Blizz. Tao pets. Higher FW a little.

Add like 10 caves for Sabuk? On 10th floor could have loads bosses?

Maybe take the NPC out of PI? And let the NPC in bdd take you to palace strate away?! So ect Takes Chip then Tele's you in.

Server been up like 7-10 Days or so and GM needed to wipe it all ready due to DB Problem. I don't think sicko a gm any more.

Any ways... I'll pop on time to time see how things go.

Sorry for the critisize or w.e but gm's need to do somet about these little problems. They could be fixed in no time.

Good luck with server.

x

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
Your a prick, please leave.

Thanks for the Vindico Newsletter...

x

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
He has a good point. Server seems pointless. BossHeaven got most bosses there. You can RT to EvilMir palace... Go to PI RandomTele to a island whats in middle of sea and see a npc then click "Go to hell" and then your @ EM palace. As he said server seems to be rushed... WoomaTaurus Drops 90-110 Items. I think gm would need to take time on server.

PS:I went to SW cave on:: 17/04/2010 And about 20 mobs in there droped me a BuffMyMuff a Rareish wep. It took me like 5 mins to get it from SW cave. Took me like a few hours to get that much Gp to get that wep. SabukCave drops kit REALLY easy. Unless if he changed it.

PSS:FF Blizz MS > OverPowered. HolyDeva/Shinsu OverPowered. If you got sw you can get ADV FF/ADV SFB & i think u can get ADV TDB. When a wizz get ADV FF they will proberly 1 hit most things.

Server needs balacing. I would request. Lower FF Blizz. Tao pets. Higher FW a little.

Maybe take the NPC out of PI? And let the NPC in bdd take you to palace strate away?! So ect Takes Chip then Tele's you in.

Server been up like 7-10 Days or so and GM needed to wipe it all ready due to DB Problem. I don't think sicko a gm any more.

Sorry for the critisize or w.e but gm's need to do somet about these little problems. They could be fixed in no time.

Good luck with server.

x

Yes, but all of the above is what makes the server fun.

ATM there are no decent servers out atall, this is just something to keep me occupied until a decent one opens.

No need to balance anything, its a good laugh.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
all negative thoughts on this thread will be looked at and at the moment there is no adv sfb or adv tdb yet as i did mention i have been away for past few days lol and new stuff is gonna be added this week ty :)

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
right as u know 1hitko everyday u come to me with 1 issue or another and i deal with it dont i there and then , then i come bk to see as i have not been here u decide to leave it on lomcn hmmmm ????
BOSSHEAVEN-- IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS ......
THE ISLAND IN PI INDEED U CAN GET TO EM BUT TO LAND ON THAT ISLAND IS JUST PURE LUCK as u already know that !!!!
most bosses drop most kit just the lower lvl mobs dont drop that much its called a boss for a reason , and as for gm needs to take time on server u didnt mention that when u were enjoying server !!! am i wrong lol

kits will drop nicely in sabuk cave cos only sabuk people can find them ... hence why the wall is worth fighting for to be able to have that pleasure ...

ff and blizz have been lowered deva and shinny are just fine , and like i have already stated advsfb and adv tdb aint eve been made yet, and ur probability of advffing being able to 1hit people is slightly off ,

u only asked for firewall to be highered cos u wanted it to be do more damage to evilmir so u can kill it easier , which i refused for that reason alone ....

sabuk cave is being extended once i got other stuff done ...

its fine as it is ....

correct..

ur choice of course ...

Good luck with server.

thankyou

x

this server was made for fun and for all to enjoy if some dont like theres always the option to browse lomcn for another server theres a few choices to pick from :)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
tbh why this post here?

shouldnt the server ad be for this?

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
tbh why this post here?

shouldnt the server ad be for this?

Was On Server Advertisement but got locked cuz of spam posting!

Suppose Admin cud allow it agian to see how it goes thou....

Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.