ViniDco Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Howdy Peeps.....
I got mates IP's to online!

IP = 87.113.3.254

Client Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SM89RSRU

Extract This To Data Folder! -- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RV574QMF

Weapon Folder - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W97RQQEB (exchange this for the one in your graphics folder please)

Cant say to much about server as i do not know specs -- he had problems putting online so im just helping him out!!

He is sorting out his client so any client will do for now sorry!!
Client should be ready for tommorrow!

Server is up thou

Sorry for lack of info

Mason

when he gets items issues outta the way another client will be uploaded sorry!

Last edited:

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vindico 2.3 - Online

Current IP address: 87.113.3.254

IP address thread: Click here
Download client: Megaupload

Exp: High Rate (Custom)
Drops: Normal

A little heads up :
U start at lvl 20 , there are some noob quests to help you out as you go along.
There are the euro maps in game but dont expect everything to be where u last saw it on mir :) .
Battleground and also lms will be in for the weekend as well as other new stuff

All client updates and patches will be put up shortly just waiting for it to upload(soz).
The server is high rate no doubt there will be a few niggly bits to sort out but im on it
and i will be sorting them out as i go along
THERES NEW KITS IN GAME ALSO ....
As well as some new caves and more will be added
This is aimed at being a fun server and a place for people to enjoy playing mir with a twist SO LOG ON AND HAVE A TRY WHILE WE WAIT FOR CLIENT TP BE UPLOADED :)

cya in game

p.s will be adding more info as it comes in ty for reading ...

Last edited:

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
sorry for double post but id like to be first to apologise for the gold bug in game it was over looked it was exploited and it was sorted ty

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
r u going to post a link for the client or what client should I use to connect?

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
im uploading the client as we speak sorry but u know how long this part takes lol u can use domination i think

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Servers decent, takes a few levels to get into it, but all in all its good needs a bit of work but its only been up one day so i have faith, Gm's seem like they enjoy doing there job and are not ignorant or Uninterested in the server always pm you back if you have a problem etc etc, very well done Kelv keep up the good work mate (Y)

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
ty sorry server needs a little niggly work done to it but its getting done as we speak :)

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Thought id post save admin posting as his busy, Server down for 15mins for a little work and there changing the Server over to another Computer.
New ip will be : 87.113.3.254

All in all im having most fun playing mir than i have in the past 7 years or so lol! Come join in on the fun :) player counts not bad for first day neitha around 12-20 people logged since it went live!!!

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Is this server in a live state now? If so, can you make a thread in the Advertisement section (Compliying with all the rules where posible, especially the Kaori Server Stat Siggy) and i'll approve it for you.

Cheers. :)

p

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Thought id post save admin posting as his busy, Server down for 15mins for a little work and there changing the Server over to another Computer.
New ip will be : 87.113.3.254

All in all im having most fun playing mir than i have in the past 7 years or so lol! Come join in on the fun :) player counts not bad for first day neitha around 12-20 people logged since it went live!!!

Thanks, im just sorting out some errors that occured so plz bear with me i have some bad news for the people that logged on..the server had errors and we had to use the back up database >< so all accounts have beeen lolst..but if you could make a new account and will start again but with added boosts,gold,ect.. sorry for the mess up but really could not be helped..sorry again for the people that lost there accounts ><

And also doing the upload, its taking longer than i thought.. sorry for the wait,when thats done ill edit the post and put all the links where they need to be.
Thanks again :D

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Awww damn thats a shame ohwell cant be helped :).... Good luck with sorting everything, need any help lemme know :) be abliged to help mate .

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
take the uncalled for stuff to pms not on here

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Ok ok, well im complaining already,
well i just want to say, theres no telling u what hardness each cave is, and some caves like 1 shot u np shud at least say a certain lvl nexst to it so u have a ref?
also theres a huge jump in exp
i got to lvl 49, and theres 3.6m exp to lvl up, whereas at 44, its like 500k?
also i want to say the mobs hp is insane, ktis etc are too low mc/dc/sc to be able to hurt that high hp mob
and also theres mobs which drop so much junk
i mean loads of it
/Terror

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
right here is what it looks like in the exp table it dont seem like how u put it ???

Level44=1000000
Level45=1200000
Level46=2000000
Level47=2200000
Level48=3400000
Level49=3600000

secondly i have not touched euro mobs lol they same hp and they were on any other server
thirdly u should already have a rough guide on what lvl euro caves are and the junk most of it has been taken out of the drop files
sorry if u cant plz them all :(

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
yeah, its a massive jump lol, and also 5700hp for bdd mobs?
bit insane int it?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
well i have 49 mc, at lvl 50

says loads...
u wud need about 300 mc just to lvl there proper ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.